Windows 10: Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer

Discus and support Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer. Would anyone have the specific question? With an answer.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidRodriguez_913, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer

Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer. Would anyone have the specific question? With an answer.

:)

DavidRodriguez_913, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 20, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer

qubit, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer

1. Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer - Similar Threads - Removing Avast entirely

2. How to remove co-pilot entirely from my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove co-pilot entirely from my system: I have found out in another thread how to disable co-pilot from my windows 11 Pro computer and have done so. However, in my opinion if I am not using it I don't need it on my system please can you provide the instructions to remove co-pilot entirely from my system....
  3. How do i remove my school account's files entirely from my computer even after removing the...

How do i remove my school account's files entirely from my computer even after removing the...: So a while back when I got my computer I logged into my school account without making my own one drive as I was clueless at the time. A few years passed and i created my account on my computer and removed the one I previously used thinking all the old files would be removed....
  4. I cannot remove my work imposed controls from my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remove my work imposed controls from my personal computer: I have tried to sign in with my personal microsoft account but am not able to. Only my work account. But it is not listed as an account when I go through settings....
  5. I cannot remove my work imposed controls from my personal computer

I cannot remove my work imposed controls from my personal computer: I have tried to sign in with my personal microsoft account but am not able to. Only my work account. But it is not listed as an account when I go through settings....
  6. How to remove forced avast from windows 7?

How to remove forced avast from windows 7?: Hello!I am running windows 7 on my desktop since 2012 - and through this whole years I have very much important data stored on my drive, I have forcibly got avast by some lame software links, now I wanted this to uninstall it from the scratch so that my important project...
  7. Removing work email from personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing work email from personal computer: Hi tech gurus! I need some help removing my old work email from my personal computer. I no longer have access to the old email as I no longer work with them. On the Email & accounts page on settings, I do not see the "remove" button on that work email tab. Please...
  8. Some third party virus removed Windows defender entirely from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some third party virus removed Windows defender entirely from my computer: I checked the windows defender on my Laptop. I found that it is empty, the whole screen is empty. so I followed various resolving issues online and found that windows defender is completely deleted from my Laptop. [ATTACH] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  9. Avast removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast removal: Hi Folks I have a Dell laptop here from which I'm struggling to remove Avast Free. I downloaded and ran the Avast Removal tool which tells me I've succesfully removed Avast. However, if I do a search I find numerous Avast files still on the C: - 36 files in the...
  10. Avast removal

Avast removal: Hi Folks I have a Dell laptop here from which I'm struggling to remove Avast Free. I downloaded and ran the Avast Removal tool which tells me I've succesfully removed Avast. However, if I do a search I find numerous Avast files still on the C: - 36 files in the...