Windows 10: Removing bloatware

Discus and support Removing bloatware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaldoUMC, Nov 24, 2018.

1. BaldoUMC Win User

Removing bloatware

Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file?

:)

BaldoUMC, Nov 24, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

What is the RIGHT PROCEDURE to REMOVE Dell Bloatware

Hi roninrr2, I have a Precision and believe me it did come with bloatware . . .

With regard to removing the Dell Bloatware, the only quick way to do that is to clean install Windows 10 and a full set of drivers, I gather you do not want to do that . . .

Please provide a list or screenshot of all the Dell bloatware that is listed in Control Panel - Programs and Features and I will advise you on what can safely be removes and what you need to keep for the good running of your system . . .

DaveM121, Nov 24, 2018
  3. bogski Win User
    Brand new laptop won't load Windows after 'bloatware' removal

Thanks for your replies.
    I didn't remove ANY of those programs - it was more the Windows 10 bloatware that I got rid of.

I've had a look at how to do a factory restore but can't see how to do it if you can't log in to Windows. Does anyone have a suggestion?

bogski, Nov 24, 2018
  4. MSeurat Win User

Removing bloatware

Bloatware on Windows10 - Syntax to Hide and Remove

Windows 10 has lots of bloatware. This link:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/easily-remove-bloatware-windows-10/
    helps users to customize their Windows 10 experience by hiding or removing unwanted OS integrated apps. Unfortunately it has not been updated as new bloatware apps have been added though
    Windows Updates and we need the Syntax for many of the new bloatware apps so we can hide or remove them to further customize our Windows 10 experience.

PLEASE provide an official web page with a current list of Windows 10 bloatware apps and the appropriate syntax to both hide and remove these apps so users can run their systems as lean or fat as they desire. PLEASE KEEP IT UPDATED as new bloatware (OS
    integrated apps) are added through future Windows updates. The ability to customize our experience is one very important and much appreciated feature of Windows.

Thank you!

MSeurat, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Removing bloatware

1. Removing bloatware - Similar Threads - Removing bloatware

2. i resently used this github app called BRU bloatware removal tool, but i accedantelly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i resently used this github app called BRU bloatware removal tool, but i accedantelly...: here aret he apps, i want them all back:PackageFullName: 1527c705-839a-4832-9118-54d4Bd6a0c89_10.0.19640.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyPackageFullName: E2A4F912-2574-4A75-9BB0-0D023378592B_10.0.19640.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyPackageFullName:...
  3. i resently used this github app called BRU bloatware removal tool, but i accedantelly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i resently used this github app called BRU bloatware removal tool, but i accedantelly...: here aret he apps, i want them all back:PackageFullName: 1527c705-839a-4832-9118-54d4Bd6a0c89_10.0.19640.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyPackageFullName: E2A4F912-2574-4A75-9BB0-0D023378592B_10.0.19640.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyPackageFullName:...
  4. Bloatware Removal

Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  5. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  6. Bloatware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloatware removal: what programs can I uninstall safely from my HP desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloatware-removal/b5090ebc-9ca7-4c50-9b94-c94367859558
  7. Bloatware removal

Bloatware removal: what programs can I uninstall safely from my HP desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloatware-removal/b5090ebc-9ca7-4c50-9b94-c94367859558
  8. What bloatware can I remove on my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What bloatware can I remove on my desktop: Best buy told me to search online to see what bloatware programs I can uninstall. However there is so much different information. I have a desktop and want to know which files I can remove without harming my pc. Attached are screenshots of HP and Microsoft programs. Would...
  9. Reinstalling Windows to remove all bloatware? (Dell G3)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling Windows to remove all bloatware? (Dell G3): I have a pretty old Dell G3 3579 that I used "Reset this PC" to hopefully remove the bloatware, but it's all still there. I don't really want to remove it all one by one, because I'm not even too sure what is bloatware and what should stay (such as smartbyte and the dell...
  10. How to Remove Advertising and Bloatware From Windows 10! Tutorial

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Advertising and Bloatware From Windows 10! Tutorial: Guys, A cool little tutorial to help you remove ads and other junk on Windows 10 that many people findvery helpful: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VptawtjH1InoTpW-slbZB_4xIofpTPt9IpMA14uZlHA/edit?usp=sharing Jack...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bloatware

2. list of bloatware apps win10

3. bloatware bat

4. remove bloatware 1809,
  5. hp bloatware,
  6. dell bloatware,
  7. what windows bloatware can i remove,
  8. asus bloatware remove,
  9. uninstall hp bloatware reddit,
  10. win 10 remove bloatware powershell script,
  11. remove bloatware,