Windows 10: Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary?

Discus and support Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All active applications in Windows 10 have borders, and it is to my understanding that in pre-anniversary you could dim the effect using the Color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Battler624, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary?

All active applications in Windows 10 have borders, and it is to my understanding that in pre-anniversary you could dim the effect using the Color Intensity slider (Run > Control Color). The issue here is that in the anniversary edition the slider does nothing so I am asking how can I either dim the effect or completely remove it?

Its quite annoying because it scales with windows scaling as seen here
    Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary? [​IMG]

This part here (red line) is between my two monitors 4K monitor with 150% scaling on the left (solid black color background just to make it more viewable) and 1080P monitor on the right with no scaling. The red line in-between only happens when I click on chrome and have it active I can change the color via settings > personalization > colors

Its obvious really, the image here doesn't do it justice (I could provide a phone picture if you wish), Anyway, any solution to remove this? my semi-solution is using a gray color but that doesn't work with all colors.

Edit: took an image with my phone, 20160905_205602.jpg - Google Drive

:)

Battler624, Sep 4, 2016

2. New Windows update caused a border on Photos. How do I remove borders?

New Windows update caused a border on Photos. How do I remove borders?

Moved from ( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup )

Bryanq6019, Sep 4, 2016
  3. White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it

I have windows 10 and I recently noticed that there is a lined white border around any desktop icon after I click on it. The border goes from one icon to another icon when I click on the other icon.

How do I remove this border?

Please help!

Kenneth Pincus, Sep 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary?

Hi, has been asked before.. as you observe, there is no real solution. Sorry.

dalchina, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary?

1. Removing borders in Windows 10 anniversary? - Similar Threads - Removing borders anniversary

2. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  3. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  4. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove Border Across Windows 10 Icons on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Border Across Windows 10 Icons on Start Menu: [ATTACH] Kindly excuse me if the question is not very clear, I am a bit new to this. The last most related question was asked over 3 years ago; so I believe a fix is found by now. Is it possible to remove the glass-like borders which appear in the start menu? By making...
  6. Looking for fix - Window border removal.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for fix - Window border removal.: [ATTACH] The gap between windows is driving me crazy, and I want to get rid of it anyhow. Here's an example of the gap between the taskbar and a Teamspeak 3 window:...
  7. Fainting window border color not possible after anniversary? Tips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fainting window border color not possible after anniversary? Tips: Before anersary "update" you could tint your border color around windows to almost feint using the slider "color intensity" to zero. It is not longer possible after anersary edition, nothing happens at all when you use the slider like before. Before you could get it to...
  8. Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites: The "anniversary edition" failed to import the Edge favorites from the previous edition. I have full backups, so restoring files/folders is an option. However, simply putting back the old Edge app storage location...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Edition removed touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Anniversary Edition removed touchpad settings: 1st time post, When I used my Surface 3 tablet for typing and had attached a WiFi mouse, the touchpad settings allowed me to disengage the keyboard's touchpad, freeing me from accidentally touching the touchpad while typing, (extremely useful with my butterfingers). I've...
  10. Remove white border around taskbar active item (Anniversary Update)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove white border around taskbar active item (Anniversary Update)?: Well I like the new agenda available at my clock, but is there a way to remove the unsightly white border around the date? I know it goes away when I click on a blank space, but it comes back again everytime I click on the clock in the taskbar. [img] 58880

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removing borders on windows windows