Windows 10: Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Discus and support Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoyceTimms, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back

***Original title: majic jigsaw puzzle***

:)

JoyceTimms, Jul 11, 2019

2. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Jul 11, 2019
  3. ddgm91 Win User
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding

On this build, 14965, Magic Jigsaw Puzzle opens but does not respond to anything on the screen. It always worked before this build. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it will work partially and then right back to not responding. Please help!

ddgm91, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

after I uninstalled the magic jigsaw puzzle like It was suggested to do and then re install it, it wont let me reinstall because it says it is already on my computer which it is not. So very very disappointing with Microsoft and their free windows update.
    it has done nothing but cause me problems from one point to another. I suggest they should get this problem resolved.

wilmasimmons12, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

1. Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle - Similar Threads - Removing Claim rewards

2. starting magic jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    starting magic jigsaw puzzles.: I played magic jigsaw puzzles for years. After the last update of Windows 10 it is inpossible to start magic jigsaw puzzles. I get the message in Dutch : Magic jigsaw puzzles is nu niet beschikbaar in uw account. The error code is 0x803F8001. What must I do to play the...
  3. Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: Hi. I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the app prior to...
  4. Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: How do I uninstall all of Magic Jigsaw puzzles? It is on my screen even before I log on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-magic-jigsaw-puzzle/adfa6abd-3dad-4add-b8bf-0481ce201bb9
  5. Mouse on Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Mouse on Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: While playing Jigsaw, intermittently I cannot move pieces or they move and stop and move. This same problem was described by someone in 2016 stating it seemed to be tied to the ads. BUT, I have the premium addition (no-ad version), and it still happens , , , and is getting...
  6. Magic Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magic Jigsaw puzzle: Hi when I turn on my computer and before signing in it comes up with a photo and 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle' down in right hand corner. I cannot get rid of this picture, I have tried everything that has been mentioned. Please help...
  7. problem with magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with magic jigsaw puzzle: Tried to open Microsoft Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on laptop today and get error code 0x803F8001. The program flashes on screen and then immediately shuts down and goes back to desktop. What happened and how do I fix?...
  8. magic jigsaw puzzle

magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  9. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding: On this build, 14965, Magic Jigsaw Puzzle opens but does not respond to anything on the screen. It always worked before this build. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it will work partially and then right back to not responding. Please help! 69790