Windows 10: Removing computer from server

Discus and support Removing computer from server in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop for work and had my old employers IT team set it up on their server. I was recently let go and would like to remove my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 4latina20, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 4latina20 Win User

Removing computer from server

I purchased a laptop for work and had my old employers IT team set it up on their server. I was recently let go and would like to remove my computer from their server, but when i clicked on "delete domain" a screen popped up telling me that in order to log back into the computer i would need "administration approval". I am at a loss of what to do because i know that the employer was able to view our recent history and such on our computers when connected to the server.

I just want my computer disconnected from their server. PLEAAAASE help! Thank you in advance.

:)

4latina20, Apr 2, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 2, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Removing computer from server - Similar Threads - Removing computer server

2. Clipchamp - remove video from servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp - remove video from servers: Following instructions on the Clipchamp desktop app for MS Windows, I had to - there was NO other option - to upload a video that I edited with Clipchamp to wherever they are stored in their cloud servers. Now, I cannot delete it from the servers, and I have even deleted it...
  3. Clipchamp - remove video from servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp - remove video from servers: Following instructions on the Clipchamp desktop app for MS Windows, I had to - there was NO other option - to upload a video that I edited with Clipchamp to wherever they are stored in their cloud servers. Now, I cannot delete it from the servers, and I have even deleted it...
  4. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  5. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  6. Removing windows server essentials experience from Windows Server 2016 server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing windows server essentials experience from Windows Server 2016 server: I have a Windows Server 2016 Standard which was previously a Windows Essentials 2016 running in a HyperV role. Can I safely remove the Windows Server Essentials Experience function without breaking anything? I have the same question for one of my virtual servers which is...
  7. remove user from computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove user from computer: How do I remove a user from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-user-from-computer/203eef03-19d1-46bd-a0fd-d4ef73748a96
  8. Removing user from computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing user from computer: I'm trying to remove my daughter as a user on my laptop. I have followed the instructions given by Microsoft, but when I get to her account, there is no "remove" option-only a "block" option. How do I remove her from this computer (I am the administrator)...
  9. Remove Freebox Server from this PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Freebox Server from this PC: Hello, How can I remove Freebox Server from this PC, since I've it in Explorer (see imege bellow)? Regards [img] 138850
  10. Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server: Our system Admin initially created my account with a misspelling in the email address. he then created a correct account and deleted the misspelled email account. I deleted the misspelled account in my outlook. But Windows still lists the misspelled account in Settings ->...