Windows 10: Removing Cookies

Discus and support Removing Cookies in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to remove tracking cookies [Original Title: cookies]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PriyankaSingh5, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Removing Cookies

how to remove tracking cookies

[Original Title: cookies]

:)

PriyankaSingh5, Jun 14, 2020

2. How to remove ZEDO.com Spyware Cookie in Windows 10 with Edge

a) Suggestion to read and do:

b) Suggestion to get a good advertisment blocker. I'd suggest uBlock Origin, see:

http://www.ghacks.net/2016/12/11/ublock-origin-for-microsoft-edge/

c) SpyHunter is a commercial product which is not recommended here in Microsoft Community. Suggestion to read the following links and to remove SpyHunter:

Jsssssssss, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 14, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Removing Cookies

cookies???

Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
    Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

excerpt.........................

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
    2. In the top right, click the Menu
      Removing Cookies tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18.png
    3. Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
    4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

1. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    2. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

davidhk, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Removing Cookies

1. Removing Cookies - Similar Threads - Removing Cookies

2. All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...: I tried clean my PC and I was cut the folder in this link:C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MicrosoftI was cut the folder name Microsoft to another drive. After that all my profile account from 2018 to here was sync is pause, and cookie, password lost all. That is very important...
  3. All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All profile Chrome was lost password saved, cookie and sync is pause. When remove data in...: I tried clean my PC and I was cut the folder in this link:C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MicrosoftI was cut the folder name Microsoft to another drive. After that all my profile account from 2018 to here was sync is pause, and cookie, password lost all. That is very important...
  4. Does Windows Defender remove tracking cookies?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Windows Defender remove tracking cookies?: My Norton Lifelock removes tracking cookies periodically. I'm seriously thinking of ditching Norton in favor of Defender, but I need a way to automatically identify tracking cookies so I can remove them. 178520
  5. view and remove selected cookies from edge- search is not very helpful on this.

view and remove selected cookies from edge- search is not very helpful on this.: I want to find edge cookies, and remove the ones I don't want. Also, can I auto-block certain cookies? Edgedev is not very useful for this....
  6. how do I remove a specific cookie from Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I remove a specific cookie from Microsoft Edge?: need to remove one specific cookie from Microsoft Edge. Can't figure it out. Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-specific-cookie-from-microsoft/d54f118f-4e22-433d-a0e6-a98ad879b180
  7. How to remove the virus cookie:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

How to remove the virus cookie:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***?: Hi, My Symentec Endpoint showed that my PC has a virus, cookie:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This virus did not show up after I reinstalled my pc with a image until a few days later as I keep checking my pc with Symentec every day. I am wondering if it is...
  8. what is the best tool to remove cookies beside internet options

in Browsers and Email
    what is the best tool to remove cookies beside internet options: what is the best tool to remove cookies beside internet options TAHNK YOU 1904dsw 149206
  9. removing cookies in 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    removing cookies in 10: remove cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-cookies-in-10/222521b2-b2c4-47ff-8cbd-c6cf510101cd"
  10. Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing

in Windows 10 News
    Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing: [ATTACH] Google has removed today two extensions from the Chrome Web Store. The two extensions were fully functional ad blockers, but they tried to deceive users by using the names of other more reputable ad blocker extensions. But besides using misleading names to hijack...