Windows 10: Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar

Discus and support Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a problem when my Windows 10 taskbar switched to being on the right. When I moved it back to the bottom it had grown to 3 characters in height,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BruceMarshall3, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar

I had a problem when my Windows 10 taskbar switched to being on the right.

When I moved it back to the bottom it had grown to 3 characters in height, now displaying the Day of the Week which I didn't want.

I wasn't able to resize the height of the taskbar.

Eventually, by accident, I came across a method which fixed it.

Right click on the taskbar.

Select Toolbars.

Untick Links and Desktop.

Even when I ticked these items again, the Day of the Week did NOT reappear.

:)

BruceMarshall3, Feb 26, 2020
  2. andrii Win User

Remove 3-rd row with day of week from Windows 10 taskbar

after recent update my Windows added 3-rd row to task bar showing full day of week. I don't need it since have one as part of the date. Moreover, 3-rd row made my date disappearing as well.
    How to get rid of it?

Huge taskbar shows redyndant day of week

Usual taskbar shows no date

andrii, Feb 26, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar

How to add day of week in taskbar...

Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried
    to add "ddd" to the beginning of the short date in date settings (in Control Panel), but it never works. Please help. Thanks.

PlainDavid, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar

1. Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar - Similar Threads - Removing Week taskbar

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. remove day from date and time on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove day from date and time on taskbar: Remove day from date and time on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-day-from-date-and-time-on-taskbar/28a9d67a-bcaf-4552-88ae-351133820e21
  6. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on: Greetings!Spent some time editing taskbar's date and time to my liking. However after couple of days later the date blanked out and I was left with the time only. Found out that for some reason the day of the week has copied itself onto another row instead of widening its...
  7. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on: Greetings!Spent some time editing taskbar's date and time to my liking. However after couple of days later the date blanked out and I was left with the time only. Found out that for some reason the day of the week has copied itself onto another row instead of widening its...
  8. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

9. How to add day of week in taskbar...

How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...
  10. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?: On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used: [img] But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy". How can I show the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove day of the week from taskbar windows 10

2. how to remove week at taskbar window 10

3. day of week on taskbar in seperate row