Windows 10: Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts

Discus and support Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, my situation ... I have a Windows10 - Machine and the Logon is done by a local Account ... "ZZZ-SSW-TEST-04\local_admin" Since a long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stefan Schwarz DE, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts

Hello,

my situation ...

I have a Windows10 - Machine and the Logon is done by a local Account ...

"ZZZ-SSW-TEST-04\local_admin"

Since a long time I also bound the Live-ID "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" to the machine.

The Live-ID cannot be remove cause the Button "Remove" is not to see there.

- See Screen-Shot "001 Basics on ZZZ-SSW-TEST-04.png".

Today I used a second Live-ID "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and bound it to the machine.

The Live-ID can be removed cause the Button "Remove ( DE = Entfernen )" is shown.

- See Screen-Shot "002 Basics on ZZZ-SSW-TEST-04.png".

The Live-ID "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" cannot be used to be logged on.

The Machine is giving an Error.

On the Live-ID-Account Page the machine is not inside the "Devices" listed and connot be removed there.

How can the situation be solved?

The Goal is to remove the Live-ID "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" from the machine!

With best regards

Stefan Schwarz

***Removed Screen shots because it has captured PII***

***Modified title from: Win10 Computer - Remove Windows-Live-ID not possible***

:)

Stefan Schwarz DE, Dec 22, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 22, 2018
  3. MT Alex Win User

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts :eek:

MT Alex, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts

1. Removing Default email address from Email & Apps accounts - Similar Threads - Removing Default email

2. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  3. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  4. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello,I've received a couple of Security Alert from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and saying that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account lo***** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ask me to recover account. The problem is, the email...
  5. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello,I've received a couple of Security Alert from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and saying that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account lo***** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ask me to recover account. The problem is, the email...
  6. Email from " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** "

Email from " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ": Hi,I received a mail from the abovementioned address with no subject. I am quoting the message below." 1 You can meet with anyone in a 1:1 call and speak up to 24 hours for free. For a group call more than two people, you can meet with up to 100 participants and...
  7. email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hi, I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wanted to know if this is a legitimate microsoft email. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-from/ac0e0d24-3bdd-473a-948f-77c75c7984c4
  8. Remove old email address from Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove old email address from Microsoft Account: Hi, I have an issue with my Microsoft Account, where despite removing my old email address from my account, on some logins on the Microsoft website it still prompts me to receive an confirmation email on my old address, which I no longer use, but I know the password and can...
  9. How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove defunct Email Address from Account: Unsure where to post this so I have defaulted to here. Up until 29th March this year I was with a different ISP to what I have now. Associated with my Windows 10 Account I have a defunct Email Address. I have added the Email Address from my new ISP but cannot remove the old...
  10. Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Seit Wochen schreiben Sie mir, Sie hätten keine Berechtigung zum Abrufen von emails von obigem Konto? Diese email Adresse habe ich nie benutzt und bitte Sie daher, dieses Konto zu löschen, was mir leider unter "Einstellungen syncronisioeren" nicht gelungen ist. Also bitte...