Windows 10: Removing Demo Mode (no 'remove' button)

Discus and support Removing Demo Mode (no 'remove' button) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so I recently started working at a Pawnshop and decided to try out Retail Demo Mode on Two of our computers for sale. After installing they both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tallahasshole, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Removing Demo Mode (no 'remove' button)

Ok so I recently started working at a Pawnshop and decided to try out Retail Demo Mode on Two of our computers for sale. After installing they both started to get stuck in a restart loop where it'd log in and restart randomly after being logged in for 30 seconds or so. I was able to uninstall the demo mode on the second computer but on the first computer (an hp) there is no remove option. It just opens up the page asking for the codes and there is no "advanced options" button to get to the remove option. I tried logging into the admin account using "trs10" but it was the same with no remove option, I ended up removing both accounts and making a new local account setup for sale but I want to remove the Demo mode before we sell it. I tried doing a factory reset but it didn't allow me to do it so I'm planning on reinstalling windows from a usb drive using the Windows Media Creation Tool but want to find out if there's an easier way.

Thanks,

-Stephen

:)

Tallahasshole, Nov 30, 2019
  2. 93tid Win User

how to remove lumai retail demos

Resetting a demo phone deactivates retail mode, erases demo content, uninstalls apps, and restores factory settings. To reset a phone that is in retail mode, follow these steps:

• Open Settings > About and scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap
      Update demo phone.

• Next, tilt the phone in the following directions:

• Tilt the phone to the left. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in portrait.

• Tilt the phone to the right. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright.
      Notice the text in the dialog changes from confirming an update to confirming a reset. Resetting a demo phone removes all of the demo content and apps and restores factory settings. To continue, tap
      Yes.

• Next, you’ll see the goodbye screen. The phone should restart and display rotating gears as it removes the demo content and apps. After the phone restarts, it returns to the setup Welcome screen. At this point reset is complete, and the phone is no longer
      in retail mode.

93tid, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Removing Demo Mode (no 'remove' button)

ernel32.dll Virus Removal

I've googled this and followed the steps I found to remove it and it still comes back. I can't surf the net because of this Trojan.
    I've ran malware bytes and it too can't remove it. I've tried Safe Mode manually deleting it and it still comes back. Right now I'm running super spyware removal to see if it can remove it.

Anyone ever had this or know how to get rid of it?

The virus is on a Laptop running windows xp.

AphexDreamer, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Removing Demo Mode (no 'remove' button)

1. Removing Demo Mode (no 'remove' button) - Similar Threads - Removing Demo Mode

2. how to remove darring deyoung reatail demo account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove darring deyoung reatail demo account.: reatail demo account removal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-darring-deyoung-reatail-demo-account/b2a45580-1f1f-47ed-8411-aee171a87dad
  3. how to remove darring deyoung reatail demo account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove darring deyoung reatail demo account.: reatail demo account removal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-darring-deyoung-reatail-demo-account/b2a45580-1f1f-47ed-8411-aee171a87dad
  4. how to remove darring deyoung reatail demo account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Remove Demo account from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Demo account from Windows 11: Hi everyone,I wonder how I can remove my "Megan" demo account from Windows 11, the problem is that I can't access those tenants anymore as they were deleted.I allready checked the user profil from the control pannel, tried the netplwiz cmd but nothing helps.Can someone tell...
  6. Remove Demo account from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Demo account from Windows 11: Hi everyone,I wonder how I can remove my "Megan" demo account from Windows 11, the problem is that I can't access those tenants anymore as they were deleted.I allready checked the user profil from the control pannel, tried the netplwiz cmd but nothing helps.Can someone tell...
  7. Removing a Family User No remove button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing a Family User No remove button: Hello. I have looked all over for a solution and I cant seem to find one anywhere. I am trying to remove a family user from my windows 10 laptop. It is NOT an admin account. I have clicked 'manage family settings online' and removed them from there, and the restarted my...
  8. Unable to remove demo video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove demo video: I have Next book Ares 10A but it is impossible to use it because a demo video keeps playing every 5 minutes. I tried to find a screen saver setting but failed. Can I delete this demo video so I will never watch it again?...
  9. Remove Start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Start button: Hi I am a Windows 10 user and i like to see my screen clean of buttons as most of the tasks are very easily fulfilled by the keyboard. One of such buttons is the start button. Is there any way i can remove the Start button from my taskbar? * Moved from Health & Band...
  10. Remove Mode Ribbon

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Mode Ribbon: Hello, First post. I need to remove this Mode Ribbon. [img] 101403