Windows 10: Removing email account from one device

Discus and support Removing email account from one device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to remove my email accounts from one Device without affecting my other devices. How do I go about achieving that? Thank you for your reply.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dilly_Dally, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Removing email account from one device

I need to remove my email accounts from one Device without affecting my other devices. How do I go about achieving that?

Thank you for your reply.

:)

Dilly_Dally, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 3, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Removing email account from one device

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Removing email account from one device

1. Removing email account from one device - Similar Threads - Removing email account

2. If I remove an account from one device, will it affect the same account signed in on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I remove an account from one device, will it affect the same account signed in on...: I am using two PCs, but they were both signed in with the same account. I logged in with another account on one of them and I want to remove the previous account. There is a pop-up stating that I would lose everything associated with that account on that PC, so I was...
  3. Account removal from a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account removal from a device: Hi everyone, I set up Windows 10 on a my mums laptop and since she didnt have an email address, I used mine. So basically the user 'Mum' on he PC is linked to my account, so she gets pop-ups whenever I receive an email and the favorites on her internet explorer are my...
  4. Account removal from a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account removal from a device: Hi everyone, I set up Windows 10 on a my mums laptop and since she didnt have an email address, I used mine. So basically the user 'Mum' on he PC is linked to my account, so she gets pop-ups whenever I receive an email and the favorites on her internet explorer are my...
  5. Account removal from a device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. Remove Device from account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Device from account: Hello everyone. I’m a bit confused. So my computer that broke down on me that has a M2 SSD and I have to send it in for a replacement pc. And I have no way to erase the computer as the motherboard died and I have no other computer with a M2 SSD. In fact I have no new...
  7. remove email from administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove email from administrator account: Good day i purchased i new laptop and upon setting everything up, and creating a new email, i somehow forgot the new password, but fi thought i can recover by recovering email or cell number.1 when i fill up the form from my other email it asked for any emails i send no its a...
  8. Removing email account from one of my devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing email account from one of my devices.: I need to remove my email accounts from one Device without affecting my other devices. How do I go about achieving that? Thank you for your reply....
  9. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  10. Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...

Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...: keep getting message that my sbcglobal settings are out of date. This is only happening on my PC with windows 10. My cell phone and Ipad work OK for this account. Also, will not accept my password or allow password change....