Windows 10: Removing email account from Windows 10

Discus and support Removing email account from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to remove my personal email account from my laptop but I am concerned about deleting my msn account. Who can I safely remove my email account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Twaiii, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Twaiii Win User

Removing email account from Windows 10

I want to remove my personal email account from my laptop but I am concerned about deleting my msn account. Who can I safely remove my email account from this laptop?

:)

Twaiii, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 9, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Removing email account from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Removing email account

2. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  3. remove email from administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove email from administrator account: Good day i purchased i new laptop and upon setting everything up, and creating a new email, i somehow forgot the new password, but fi thought i can recover by recovering email or cell number.1 when i fill up the form from my other email it asked for any emails i send no its a...
  4. email removal from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email removal from Microsoft Account: I am trying to remove an email account from my Microsoft account but with no success. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-removal-from-microsoft-account/661f5b24-72b2-43f8-908f-b0767d65e079
  5. remove old microsoft account from email & accounts in windows 10

remove old microsoft account from email & accounts in windows 10: My system has an old microsoft accountdoes not exist anymore that is still in email & accounts section. How do I remove that account from my system if I don't have access to that account anymore. I am the administrator on my system. Thanks...
  6. Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10

Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10: I cannot remove an account from Settings / Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a...
  7. Remove email account from windows 10 without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove email account from windows 10 without password: How can I remove an email account under the Email & Accounts setting in Windows 10 if they email has been deactivited/removed by my previous organization? [ATTACH]...
  8. Removing Email Account Error From Windows 10

Removing Email Account Error From Windows 10: I opened my Windows 10 Calendar App this morning and nothing was on there. I am used to sync issues happening with my work email account, so usually I just remove and then re-add the account through my Windows 10 Settings. When I go into Windows 10 Settings and then to the...
  9. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  10. Removing an email from a microsoft 10 account

Removing an email from a microsoft 10 account: I have a work computer which has its own microsoft account attached to it. I logged into my microsoft account to download an adobe program and accidentally connected my account to the device. I removed the device from my account online, but in the settings, it still has my...