Windows 10: removing files and documents from OneSource

Discus and support removing files and documents from OneSource in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally enrolled for OneSource. All of my files and documents are now missing. I removed OneSource from my desktop. I do not have a OneSource... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stanley Kulesa, Aug 10, 2020.

1. removing files and documents from OneSource

I accidentally enrolled for OneSource. All of my files and documents are now missing. I removed OneSource from my desktop. I do not have a OneSource icon on my computer. How can I retrieve my files and documents and return them to my computer?

:)

Stanley Kulesa, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 10, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

removing files and documents from OneSource

Office 365 - removing recent documents

You would need to go to the app that was used for that document and remove it from the recent documents list within the app. For example if a Word document shows up in the list and you want to remove it; open Word and then in the recent documents list within Word right click on the entry you want to remove and select Remove from list.

philc43, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

removing files and documents from OneSource

1. removing files and documents from OneSource - Similar Threads - removing files documents

2. remove watermark from pdf document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove watermark from pdf document: remove watermark from pdf document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark-from-pdf-document/9c14cfd2-882f-42c7-b738-f915dcd0df02
  3. remove watermark from pdf document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove watermark from pdf document: remove watermark from pdf document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark-from-pdf-document/9c14cfd2-882f-42c7-b738-f915dcd0df02
  4. How to remove My Documents File Folder on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove My Documents File Folder on Desktop: I am not anywhere close to a Windows 10 or other technology expert. Somehow, I did something that made a My Document file folder appear on my desktop. It is not a shortcut. When I tried to delete it, the system started delete my files. What do I need to do to remove this...
  5. delete/remove a document from wordpad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete/remove a document from wordpad?: How to remove a single document from the 'recent documents' list in windows 10 wordpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleteremove-a-document-from-wordpad/4d2ef8ce-6a38-4f59-9985-291e2b58f9a2
  6. removing "read only from documents

removing "read only from documents: removing "read only" from documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-read-only-from-documents/6ca83a36-a1cd-4f6d-8f4e-d2c5d2b73870
  7. read-only How to remove from documents

read-only How to remove from documents: How to remove read-only from documents. I tried everything but nothing worked. I tried to take ownership over computer in security settings but it didnt work as well....
  8. WINDOWS IS REMOVING ANY DOCUMENT OR FILE I DOWNLOAD

WINDOWS IS REMOVING ANY DOCUMENT OR FILE I DOWNLOAD: How do I turn of virus protection in windows. It is deleting every file I try to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-removing-any-document-or-file-i/1018bcc4-bdfa-4747-9891-8a9e82958acd
  9. Are shared documents and files removed from PC if one account deleted?

Are shared documents and files removed from PC if one account deleted?: Due to a series of previous problems involving profiles/accounts, I now have my documents, photos, and music and video files in three different places: Documents and Settings C:\Users\Person A C:\Users\Person B. If I now get rid of one of the two user profiles/accounts...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947