Windows 10: Removing GT Arcade Gaming App again

Discus and support Removing GT Arcade Gaming App again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i cannot uninstall this darned thing from my PC, made the mistake of getting it for GoT Wic, assumed the dropping of flash games meant i couldnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasonHill_275, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Removing GT Arcade Gaming App again

Hi i cannot uninstall this darned thing from my PC, made the mistake of getting it for GoT Wic, assumed the dropping of flash games meant i couldnt play and it is quite a nice time killer without being P2P / w . I have tried the so called inbuilt uninstaller in the launchers directory usual right click go to file location, look for install and go. Great so far. You get a pop up asking if have tried to repair the game or need support , no to both just want it gone, so find the install continue button hidden light blue on light blue, next then reasons why im uninstalling check boxes and a box asking for my email with a continue button and cancel button, click on continue nothing happens. I have raised with the GTarcade bunch they say to uninstall in safe mode. Why is beyond me, never have had to boot a comp into safe mode to run the uninstaller. Tried it anyway nothing. Shouted at GT arcade a bit more ...silence. Any suggestions? sorry for lack of punctuation. For now i have deleted the entire GT arcade folder and disabled in start up , but still want it gone, Most insidious

:)

JasonHill_275, Feb 5, 2021

2. Removing GT Arcade Gaming App

I have a gaming app GT arcade that is using 2gb of my laptop. I am trying to uninstall but have run into several problems.

1. One icon is from Publisher: YOOZOO games
    Installed:
    11.19.2018 Size: (Blank)
    Version:

When I try to uninstall the above, I get an error message "An error occurred while trying to uninstall GT arcade. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove GT arcade from the Programs and Features list?"

When the yes option is selected, I get this message: "You do not have sufficient access to remove GT arcade from the Programs and Features list. Please contact your system administrator.

My questions is thus: I am the system administrator and how did this happen? I have contacted the developers of the game and have not received any response from them. I would like to know what do I do and how do I go about removing this app from my laptop.

2. The second icon below the first one is as follows: Publisher:BlueStack Systems, Inc.
    Installed:1.14.19
    Size: 1.99 gb
    Version: 4.1.28.2034

When I try to uninstall the above app, it does nothing at all.

Any help in removing these would be greatly appreciated. Thank you most kindly in advance, and hoping
    fervently that there is a solution to this.

Kamuela1974, Feb 5, 2021
  3. howdedude Win User
    How to remove arcade crush ads appearing on our PC

We have tried everything to find how arcade crush ads keep appearing on our PC. There is no evidence anywhere that it has been installed, nor anything from rival games. The Microsoft removal tool did not detect it either. The ads are horrible. Any suggestions?

Original title: Arcade crush removal

Moved from Windows

howdedude, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Removing GT Arcade Gaming App again

My arcade gaming workstation ideas

<links removed>

Here's some ideas, for a new kind of computer, replacing the PC. I call it the arcade gaming workstation, computer. It's because it doubles as an arcade machine, and you can use it for the home, the arcade, and the internet cafe. I hope the specs, will allow
    the computers to run better, crash less, boot up instantly, and play games better, than a closed console. Thank you.

Hugosl1977, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Removing GT Arcade Gaming App again

1. Removing GT Arcade Gaming App again - Similar Threads - Removing Arcade Gaming

2. Gt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gt: Hi AllI got a threat warning by microsoft defender saying that "PUA:Win32/CoinMiner" was detected. I was downloading norton security when this happened. I had just factory reset this computer and logged onto it a day ago I factory reset it a couple of days back and signed...
  3. Removing a Xbox App installed game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a Xbox App installed game: How can I successfully remove the folder for the MCC on the WindowsApp folder? I've already tried taking control of the folder, but whenever user I put as the owner, it just won't let me... The reason: Xbox App has bugged me out for the THIRD TIME! The first two I had my...
  4. Windows 10 login on an arcade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 login on an arcade: I have an arcade that is running on Windows 10. I hid the windows logo on start up and also hid the user profile picture when logging in automatically. I have not been able to find a way to hide the spinning wheel and username though. It is very distracting when it pops up....
  5. removing xbox game bar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing xbox game bar app: just got a new system with win10 it came preinstalled with xbox game bar on it. I have tried removing it under add remove programs and it won't let me. some of its presetup keys in windows are the same as game commands i have for other games. I don't like the app and...
  6. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717
  7. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Support
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717
  8. RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630: hi Im trying to find a graphics driver for my GeForce GT 630 card as NVDIA Experience isn't picking it up many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-gaming-card-driver-geforce-gt-630/f002d7c4-5b62-4bec-b45c-18682f1697bc
  9. Game App Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game App Removal: I have purchased a new windows 10 device today, and am unable to remove the following - Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Friends Saga Cooking Fever I have tried everything to uninstall these but I'm stuck with apps I do not want. I have tried right clicking, uninstalling...
  10. Arcades around the world....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arcades around the world....: Ah yes, the good old days of hanging out at a video arcade..... Incredible arcades around the world : theCHIVE 873660 3103