Windows 10: Removing languages from taskbar

Discus and support Removing languages from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed three language keyboards but I don’t need all the languages there. Please, give me advice on how I can remove some of these languages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaximilianMc, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Removing languages from taskbar

I have installed three language keyboards but I don’t need all the languages there. Please, give me advice on how I can remove some of these languages.

:)

MaximilianMc, Oct 9, 2018

2. Can't Change Windows 10 operating language

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 9, 2018
  3. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Removing languages from taskbar

?remove language from language list in language indicator

Hi Mahamedsamy,

Follow the steps below and check if you are able to remove language.

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Region & language.
    • Select a language and click on Remove.
    Do let us know the status. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Removing languages from taskbar

1. Removing languages from taskbar - Similar Threads - Removing languages taskbar

2. How to remove a language from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a language from taskbar?: Hi,I have 2 preferred languages yet also have 3 languages appearing in the task bar menu options, I cannot understand why as I have only 2 languages set up in Language & Region settings as preferred and that 3rd language is not even downloaded, how do I completely remove this...
  3. How to remove a language from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a language from taskbar?: Hi,I have 2 preferred languages yet also have 3 languages appearing in the task bar menu options, I cannot understand why as I have only 2 languages set up in Language & Region settings as preferred and that 3rd language is not even downloaded, how do I completely remove this...
  4. How to remove a language from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't remove language from language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove language from language bar: I have installed windows 11 by upgrading from windows 10.I have only 2 languages on windows 10.After on Windows 11 I have now 4 languages 1 Ukrainian with 2 keyboards, and can't remove second one.And I have 2 English keyboards - US, GBI have added these languages to Language...
  6. Can't remove language from language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove language from language bar: I have installed windows 11 by upgrading from windows 10.I have only 2 languages on windows 10.After on Windows 11 I have now 4 languages 1 Ukrainian with 2 keyboards, and can't remove second one.And I have 2 English keyboards - US, GBI have added these languages to Language...
  7. How to remove the extra language thing from taskbar

How to remove the extra language thing from taskbar: I saw this appear when I wanted to change my language so I want to remove the EN but I don't know how. The orange thing. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-extra-language-thing-from/12e0577e-b987-4412-8db8-8f79b0a2e348
  8. Removing a language from keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing a language from keyboard: [img] I got my new laptop and accidentally added an English-German keyboard on setup. How do I remove it? Thanks 148964
  9. Can't remove a language from the language selector

Can't remove a language from the language selector: After updating I got a problem with extra language in the language selector list. It was not there before update and now I cannot remove it. In the language configuration screen I can see only two, the one I don't need is not present, so I cannot remove it. Here is the...
  10. How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?

How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?: I would like to remove the ENG bar/icon from the taskbar but cannot find the relevant setting. For some reason the US keyboard layout is listed even though it's not present in the control panel. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0gDJMHy.png 89288

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i remove language from taskbar

2. remove language from taskbar

3. how to remove multiple languages taskbar

4. how to remove eng from taskbar windows 10