Windows 10: Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard

Discus and support Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Where is the setting for clearing learned text suggestions from the keyboard? The obvious holding the touch on the suggestion doesn't prompt a removal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blamethestarfish, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard

Where is the setting for clearing learned text suggestions from the keyboard? The obvious holding the touch on the suggestion doesn't prompt a removal option window for the specific word, which would be the ideal scenario. One of the suggestions is one of my passwords but if there is no way for removing specific words, is there at least a bare bones option to clear all the learned words added to the dictionary?

submitted by /u/blamethestarfish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blamethestarfish, Mar 7, 2020

2. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Remove suggested words from Windows touch keyboard

Hi,

For step-by-step instructions in troubleshooting the spelling for Windows touch keyboard, kindly refer to the post of Cyber_Defend_Team on this

link

For more information about Windows Touch keyboard, visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard

Suggested text

Hello Timoteo

At last I have my suggested text settings back! I removed the English (United States) option/keyboard from the default language settings just leaving the English (United Kingdom) keyboard as the only keyboard option. I was not using multiple keyboards.

I did not however remove and then re-add the English United Kingdom setting as this was not showing in the list of Languages, only English -Ireland?I then did the 'soft' re-set as you suggested. When it came back on the predictive/suggested text is back
    on, yippee! Thanks again! Hope this is clear to understand and help anyone else out there!

HelenGummer, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard

1. Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard - Similar Threads - Removing learned text

2. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  3. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  4. Removing Unwanted Words from Text Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Unwanted Words from Text Suggestions: I love the text suggestion feature and want to keep using it. But the issue is, I can't manage the words. I want to remove specific words, and I don't want my passwords to appear in the suggestions. How can I do that?...
  5. Removing Unwanted Words from Text Suggestions

Removing Unwanted Words from Text Suggestions: I love the text suggestion feature and want to keep using it. But the issue is, I can't manage the words. I want to remove specific words, and I don't want my passwords to appear in the suggestions. How can I do that?...
  6. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  7. keyboard text suggestions

keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  8. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: Hi all,I enabled text suggestions in Settings > Device > Typing.I love this feature and want to continue use. But the problem is I can't manage the words. I want to remove some words/don't want to show some words in suggestions? How do I do that? I tried Google. But it gives...
  9. Learn hardware keyboard text suggests

in Windows 10 Customization
    Learn hardware keyboard text suggests: I am using the hardware keyboard text suggestions. but it is not learning new words. How do I get it to learn new words please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/learn-hardware-keyboard-text-suggests/e6258a93-8da7-4704-a0ca-f8948e3eded5
  10. text suggestion learning passwords

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    text suggestion learning passwords: hello! windows 10 'text suggestions' has learned my passwords and is now suggesting them back to me in a way that is visible(!), even when not in password boxes. is it possible to fix that without turning off text suggestions? how do i delete the learned words/passwords?...