Windows 10: Removing McAfee

Discus and support Removing McAfee in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to uninstall my McAfee from my laptop and replace with a new one, however and this is the message I get McAfee Agent cannot be removed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nigelt2200, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Removing McAfee

I'm trying to uninstall my McAfee from my laptop and replace with a new one, however and this is the message I get McAfee Agent cannot be removed because other products are still using it. How do I find out what other product is using McAfee so i can close them? I don't have anything open except for my control panel. Thanks much for the assistance in advance.

:)

nigelt2200, Sep 2, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Roharashraj™, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Removing McAfee

Plantajenet, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Removing McAfee

1. Removing McAfee - Similar Threads - Removing McAfee

2. Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...: Again, 2023-06-09, 2023-06-14, & 2023-07-12, Microsoft removed now for a 3rd time [McAfee Live Save] after the 2023-07-12 Updates KB890830, KB5028166 – not sure which one. Each time w/in the past couple of months, I had to remove w/ a McAfee software removal tool & reinstall...
  3. Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...: Again, 2023-06-09, 2023-06-14, & 2023-07-12, Microsoft removed now for a 3rd time [McAfee Live Save] after the 2023-07-12 Updates KB890830, KB5028166 – not sure which one. Each time w/in the past couple of months, I had to remove w/ a McAfee software removal tool & reinstall...
  4. Why Does Microsoft Continue To Remove/Deactivate McAfee Live Save Anti-Virus Protection...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?: Hi,I tried uninstalling all Mcafee Products using their MCPR software. After following the steps, a popup showed m y uninstall was incomplete. As per official Mcafee steps in such cases, I re-did the uninstall using the MCPR.exe and this time it showed Uninstall Complete.The...
  6. How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?: Hi,I tried uninstalling all Mcafee Products using their MCPR software. After following the steps, a popup showed m y uninstall was incomplete. As per official Mcafee steps in such cases, I re-did the uninstall using the MCPR.exe and this time it showed Uninstall Complete.The...
  7. How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?

8. Guide for completely removing McAfee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guide for completely removing McAfee: Look no further if you are like me and have been stuck with leftover McAfee processes after running the uninstallers.There are plenty of guides with canned answers from Microsoft that have done nothing but frustrate you; this is what you need to do.This is a known solution...
  9. Guide for completely removing McAfee

Guide for completely removing McAfee: Look no further if you are like me and have been stuck with leftover McAfee processes after running the uninstallers.There are plenty of guides with canned answers from Microsoft that have done nothing but frustrate you; this is what you need to do.This is a known solution...
  10. How do I remove McAfee Security Scan Plus from Widows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove McAfee Security Scan Plus from Widows 11?: The option to "Remove...." does not display when I try to remove the App. When I select the 3 dots the Modify and Remove options do not display....