Windows 10: Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

Discus and support Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to remove this either through registry or through GPO so it does not display as a tile. I logged in with local admin credentials and unpinned it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enfield, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Enfield Win User

Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

I want to remove this either through registry or through GPO so it does not display as a tile. I logged in with local admin credentials and unpinned it but still it appears for other users .I want only Microsoft Edge to appear and not the STORE.

:)

Enfield, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

1. Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu - Similar Threads - Removing Microsoft Store

2. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  3. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  4. Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu: I want to remove this either through registry or through GPO so it does not display as a tile. I logged in with local admin credentials and unpinned it but still it appears for other users .I want only Microsoft Edge to appear and not the STORE....
  5. Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu: I want to remove this either through registry or through GPO so it does not display as a tile. I logged in with local admin credentials and unpinned it but still it appears for other users .I want only Microsoft Edge to appear and not the STORE....
  6. Unpin tiles from Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unpin tiles from Start menu: Hi, I have a question How can I unpin all tiles from the Start Menu using a batch script or registry editor in Windows 10 20H2 175931
  7. How to remove this tiles thingy from my start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this tiles thingy from my start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jiimeh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi2igw/how_to_remove_this_tiles_thingy_from_my_start_menu/
  8. Remove a corrupt tile from the W10 start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove a corrupt tile from the W10 start menu: A tile corrupted on the Start menu, and is not responsive to activation. The tile context menu only lists tile sizes and nothing else. I ran sfc /scannow and the system files are all OK. Cleared the IconCache.db as well as the Explorer, in the locations listed below and...
  9. Removing Colored Tile Backgrounds from Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Colored Tile Backgrounds from Start Menu Icons: [img] I'm wondering if there's currently a way to remove the ugly as hell tile background from icons located in the Start Menu. In other words, I just want the ICON to show. I really like the Windows 10 start menu (especially after removing the entire tile-set to the...
  10. Start Menu (Remove Tiles)

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu (Remove Tiles): Hey all, I beta tested Windows 10 several months back, previous to the version I tested, if you removed all the pined tiles from the start menu, it would look more like the conventional start menu. However in the few version I tested, even if you unpinned all the tiles,...