Windows 10: removing mindspark from my windows 7

Discus and support removing mindspark from my windows 7 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I remove mindspark from my windows 7... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joycemcadams, Jan 23, 2019.

1. removing mindspark from my windows 7

how do I remove mindspark from my windows 7

:)

joycemcadams, Jan 23, 2019
  2. Asuk1 Win User
    How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?

I have a new computer with windows 10. It became infected with Mindspark. I read the recent the article about using maleware software to do that. My computer has Anti maleware version 2.2. Can it be used to remove Mindspark. If so, what are the steps
    to do so?

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

Asuk1, Jan 23, 2019
  3. removing mindspark from my windows 7

How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?

Hi,

Is Mindspark installed in your computer? If so, you can uninstall it via Control Panel.

Here's how:

• Access Control Panel by pressing the
      Windows key + X
      , and then select Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a program.
    • In the list of programs, locate Mindspark.
    • Right-click on Mindspark, and then click Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jan 23, 2019
Thema:

removing mindspark from my windows 7

1. removing mindspark from my windows 7 - Similar Threads - removing mindspark

2. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  3. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  4. I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.: I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-copilot-from-the-task-bar-in/c643fdc7-8e3d-457f-a5ed-df5b30915951
  5. I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.

I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.: I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-copilot-from-the-task-bar-in/c643fdc7-8e3d-457f-a5ed-df5b30915951
  6. On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...: Hope someone can helpKind regardsDoug Macey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-home-window-is-remove-from-recent/9931c5ac-8bdd-4053-a8a6-2e4beb59306c
  7. On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...

On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...: Hope someone can helpKind regardsDoug Macey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-home-window-is-remove-from-recent/9931c5ac-8bdd-4053-a8a6-2e4beb59306c
  8. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  9. How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?: How can I remove Mindspark from my windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-mindspark-from-my-computer/824e9a33-db85-4790-946a-6e244484e3ea
  10. How do I know I can trust the software suggested to remove mindspark from my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know I can trust the software suggested to remove mindspark from my laptop?: I'm trying to find a legitimate, and easy to understand way, to remove mindspark from my laptop. There have been suggestions of downloading programs, but I how do know I can trust any suggested downloads? Trusting a download is how mindspark got into my laptop!...