Windows 10: Removing multiple OneDrive shares

Discus and support Removing multiple OneDrive shares in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 1909 I have three PCs that seem to share the Documents folder via OneDrive. I don't know how that happened, but I want to unshare the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Perrorist, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Perrorist Win User

Removing multiple OneDrive shares

Windows 10 1909

I have three PCs that seem to share the Documents folder via OneDrive. I don't know how that happened, but I want to unshare the folder. However, not knowing which device instigated the share, I'm unable to rescind it.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.

:)

Perrorist, Jan 20, 2020

2. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Jan 20, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Removing multiple OneDrive shares

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Removing multiple OneDrive shares

1. Removing multiple OneDrive shares - Similar Threads - Removing multiple OneDrive

2. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  3. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  4. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  5. Shared OneDrive Links !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared OneDrive Links !: Most of the PowerPoint presentations I do I save to OneDrive Mp4 because of the size etc. I can then send them via email using the "Shared links". It works fine most of the time with most of my contacts opening the links without any problem. After I have sent the link I...
  6. Share with OneDrive !

Share with OneDrive !: If I save anything to Video file it doesn't seem to synchronize with OneDrive as per the print screen attached ! I normally have to copy and paste to documents or photos to "Share" with OneDrive ! Can the video file be added to OneDrive ? I have read various articles on the...
  7. Onedrive file sharing

Onedrive file sharing: Good Morning,Is anyone experiencing issues when a file is shared in Teams from Onedrive and unable to see who the file has been shared with and change access.I have Users that can no longer see these options in Onedrive but can for files shared more than 3 weeks ago.Please...
  8. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  9. Shared OneDrive, shortcuts for multiple people

Shared OneDrive, shortcuts for multiple people: Hello, I have a few files in multiple directories that cannot be moved. However every month, I need to access these files one after another. So I created a folder and put shortcuts to each of the files that I need to access. This task is getting taken over by a coworker,...
  10. Add or Remove Shared Folders from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Shared Folders from OneDrive: How to: Add or Remove Shared Folders from OneDrive How to Add or Remove Shared Folders from Your OneDrive [img] Information You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile...