Windows 10: Removing My Feed banner

Discus and support Removing My Feed banner in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My operating system is Windows 10 home version 1909 and I would like to remove the My Feed banner from Microsoft Edge latest version. Best regards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertPreo, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Removing My Feed banner

My operating system is Windows 10 home version 1909 and I would like to remove the My Feed banner from Microsoft Edge latest version. Best regards.

:)

RobertPreo, Oct 26, 2020

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Removing My Feed banner

Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Removing My Feed banner

1. Removing My Feed banner - Similar Threads - Removing Feed banner

2. Remove all the news feed cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove all the news feed cards: How do I get rid of the news feed cards in each category of the Widgets tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-the-news-feed-cards/25aed3d8-2b70-4308-94dd-1fda2d35a891
  3. Remove all the news feed cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove all the news feed cards: How do I get rid of the news feed cards in each category of the Widgets tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-the-news-feed-cards/25aed3d8-2b70-4308-94dd-1fda2d35a891
  4. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  5. Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Banner: My settings banner seems like photograph* format banner . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner/b069b801-bdca-439c-86a6-3d6dce5fb088
  6. My feeds

My feeds: my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feeds/9d80efa4-bd56-4f44-9145-d8cc696ac23b
  7. How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.

How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.: [ATTACH] I'd like to now how to remove this banner from appearing in the top left of my screen, its annoying and irrelevant to me, making it an eyesore as it stays there obxiously for 7-10 seconds whenever I adjust my audio on almost anything that is playing sound. I...
  8. How to remove wireless projection banner

How to remove wireless projection banner: Windows 10, version 1809 introduced a new "Wireless Projection Banner". Can I remove it from the desktop screen? I want to remove it because it pops-up when I touch the tab in the browser. Thank you...
  9. My Feed

My Feed: My feed has too many different categories. Things I have no interest in like cars, money. I would prefer more news feed especially American politics. How can I change my feed. Many Thanks Tommy...
  10. No notification banners for removable drives.

in Windows 10 Support
    No notification banners for removable drives.: Ok, I thought this was just bitlocker stuff but its all removable drives. When I connect a removable drive I don't get a notification banner. I get a sound and the notification goes straight to Action Center instead of showing the banner. I've gone in and disabled and...