Windows 10: Removing Office '16 context menu entries?

Discus and support Removing Office '16 context menu entries? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello; I've recently installed Office 16 and only just noticed that it's added new context meny entries in my explorer. Upon /r clicking (in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Aenra, May 23, 2018.

1. Aenra Win User

Removing Office '16 context menu entries?

Hello;

I've recently installed Office 16 and only just noticed that it's added new context meny entries in my explorer.
    Upon /r clicking (in the desktop, not on a file), under "new" category, there are now entries for each and every Office 'product':
    New Word document, New Excel, etc. etc.

As per title, i'd like to remove them all if possile.
    I tried looking in registry under those 'shell' entries i'm aware of, but found nothing. I also downloaded the relevant tool from Nirsoft's page just in case, but it too cannot see them. I lastly Googled for a solution, but have yet to find anything relevant.

Any help would be appreciated.
    And thank you for reading Removing Office '16 context menu entries? :)

:)

Aenra, May 23, 2018

2. Add or Remove Start Context menu items

Nyima,

I was not asking about adding and removing regular app items to the start menu, but rather adding or removing items from the Context Menu (Win+X). Specifically, I would like to add the Devices and Printers item to the list.

Thank you for the response.

Crazy IT Dude, May 24, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    AndreePin, May 24, 2018
Thema:

Removing Office '16 context menu entries?

1. Removing Office '16 context menu entries? - Similar Threads - Removing Office '16

2. Office Context Menu

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Context Menu: Hello guys !! Since i have installed office 2019 (in August) i had find a way via registry to remove all "create new...." category in context menu expect new folder and new text document including office documents and it's working fine expect the access (pic 1) and whatever i...
  3. Remove context menu entry: Connect with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove context menu entry: Connect with Remote Desktop Connection: Hello and thanks for reading. Remote Desktop Connection is turned off on all machines, you cant make outgoing or receive any RDP requests. Ive long been a fan of the context menu tweaks provided by the community in these forums, they are unsurpassed, however cannot find...
  4. Remove context menu entry: Connect with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove context menu entry: Connect with Remote Desktop Connection: Hello and thanks for reading. Remote Desktop Connection is turned off on all machines, you cant make outgoing or receive any RDP requests. Ive long been a fan of the context menu tweaks provided by the community in these forums, they are unsurpassed, however cannot find...
  5. Update to windows 2004 from 1909 removed context menu entries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update to windows 2004 from 1909 removed context menu entries: that's right. Not a big deal for me since I can reinstall the app / repair for git and powershell, as well as 7zip and WinRar has functions for dealing with context menu. But for some it might be hard to get it back. Just a warning. submitted by /u/-DivineGod- [link]...
  6. How do I remove this entry from the Desktop's context menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this entry from the Desktop's context menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kololos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz0jza/how_do_i_remove_this_entry_from_the_desktops/
  7. How to remove Create a new video context menu entry

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Create a new video context menu entry: I just noticed a new context menu entry in the new W10 Update. It is visible when right-clicking image files. [img] Is there some easy way to get rid of this? Perhaps some reg files, Brink? *Biggrin 119141
  8. How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu: Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right forum section. I'm trying to make Windows 10 more "personal", adding/removing some features according to my needs. Now I'm customising the right click context menu and I'd like to remove OneDrive entries, without...
  9. delete context menu entry

delete context menu entry: Hello every one,cannot delete specific entry [img] have uninstalled,cleaned registry entries with RevoUninstaller and CCleaner,manually looked for all entries in Registry Editor,used Shellex and Shellview,nothing seems to handle it.Any hints? 13024
  10. Creating a new entry in the context menu

Creating a new entry in the context menu: Hello from Germany. Is it possible to create a new entry in the context menu in "new"? I often need an empty paint-pic. For example: [img] Thank you. 39917

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove office from context menu

2. remove office context menu