Windows 10: Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

Discus and support Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon. How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side? [img] 116131 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Okan, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Okan Win User

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

Hello,

I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon.
    How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side?

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon [​IMG]

:)

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

Duplicate office 2016 icons in taskbar

Not sure if the following will fix the duplicate icon (I uninstalled/reinstalled to correct that issue), but this fixed the tasks on right click issue (works for Outlook 2016):
    How to fix Outlook's Jump Lists ~ SeanDaniel.com / technology
    Good luck!

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon [​IMG]

Also, not sure if this is related. But when I right click on this new icon and go to the "tasks" menu with the "New email message, new appointment, etc" links none of them work. Nothing happens when I click them.

Tried repairing and reinstalling 2016 with no luck.[/QUOTE]

Win 10 Fan, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

1. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon - Similar Threads - Removing Office Outlook

2. Outlook in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook in Taskbar: i inadvertently removed my outlook 365 icon from the task bar. How do I put it back? I use WIN10 OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-in-taskbar/a40a3c02-9f6d-4c82-8ecd-828d7d243517
  3. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove: All of a sudden for some reason a OneDrive icon suddenly appeared in my taskbar and I can't figure out how to remove it. Right-click offers no options. Can anyone help me with permanently removing it? I can't deal with the taskbar space it takes up. [img] thanks in...
  4. Restoring "Safely Remove Hardware" icon to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restoring "Safely Remove Hardware" icon to Taskbar: Hi everyone..... Frustrated here as I have been trying to restore the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon to my Taskbar. I operate Windows 10 and use Firefox as my browser. I have searched extensively and found answers......none of them work for me......HELP! Please do not...
  5. Outlook Office

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Office: Hello I have 2 MS Outlook (office) accounts. When I open Outlook, one account always opens, I think this must be the default account, how do I change it''s not the defaut account? Also, I'm missing the menu bar, in Outlook, when I click on the "ribbon dispaly options"...
  6. Duplicate office 2016 icons in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate office 2016 icons in taskbar: When I pin Office 2016 to my taskbar, then click on it opens a new icon on the taskbar instead of using the one already there. [img] Also, not sure if this is related. But when I right click on this new icon and go to the "tasks" menu with the "New email message, new...
  7. Taskbar remove hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar remove hidden icons: Dear folks In the snapshot attached if I want how can I remove hidden icons in the task bar ? Thanks [img] 101102
  8. Can't remove icon under settings for taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove icon under settings for taskbar: I want Shareaza.exe removed from this list shown in the attached picture. I uninstalled the program, it was still there. I did a registry search and removed every instance I found for it. It's still there. It's making me crazy that I can't figure this out. ANY help would be...
  9. remove icons in windows 10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove icons in windows 10 taskbar: Does someone know how to remove icons in windows 10 taskbar? I have tried deleting the programs but the icons remain in the taskbar. 52288
  10. How to remove icons from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove icons from taskbar?: I have some unused icons pinned to the task bar that I'd like to remove. Right-clicking on any of them does not work. Is there any trick to remove them? Thanks, Ed 48554

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove outlook taskbar icon