Windows 10: Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

Discus and support Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon. How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side? [img] 116131 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Okan, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Okan Win User

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

Hello,

I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon.
    How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side?

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon [​IMG]

:)

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

Duplicate office 2016 icons in taskbar

Not sure if the following will fix the duplicate icon (I uninstalled/reinstalled to correct that issue), but this fixed the tasks on right click issue (works for Outlook 2016):
    How to fix Outlook's Jump Lists ~ SeanDaniel.com / technology
    Good luck!

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon [​IMG]

Also, not sure if this is related. But when I right click on this new icon and go to the "tasks" menu with the "New email message, new appointment, etc" links none of them work. Nothing happens when I click them.

Tried repairing and reinstalling 2016 with no luck.[/QUOTE]

Win 10 Fan, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

1. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon - Similar Threads - Removing Office Outlook

2. Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse: This morning this issue included icons for Amazon and Walmart not responding. I performed sfc /scannow with result stating: "Corrupt files were found and corrected".All others taskbar icons open as usual. What shall I do to fix the Outlook icon?...
  3. Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse: This morning this issue included icons for Amazon and Walmart not responding. I performed sfc /scannow with result stating: "Corrupt files were found and corrected".All others taskbar icons open as usual. What shall I do to fix the Outlook icon?...
  4. Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar Icon Removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icon Removal: Is there a way to remove a taskbar icon? completely remove so it's not in that hidden space either. Ok so I know the answer is no, I am posting this suggestion so that maybe it gets traction and Microsoft does something. My thought is there should be three levels of icons...
  6. remove icon from taskbar

remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780
  7. Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365

Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365: Ok so it isn't smart to ask two questions at once however -- I am. My HD recently died and i replaced it with a new SSD. The tech put Win 10 on it, I was running Win 8.1 which I more or less understood. This environment is so different, appears microsoft want to know...
  8. Outlook Office

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Office: Hello I have 2 MS Outlook (office) accounts. When I open Outlook, one account always opens, I think this must be the default account, how do I change it''s not the defaut account? Also, I'm missing the menu bar, in Outlook, when I click on the "ribbon dispaly options"...
  9. Duplicate office 2016 icons in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate office 2016 icons in taskbar: When I pin Office 2016 to my taskbar, then click on it opens a new icon on the taskbar instead of using the one already there. [img] Also, not sure if this is related. But when I right click on this new icon and go to the "tasks" menu with the "New email message, new...
  10. Taskbar remove hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar remove hidden icons: Dear folks In the snapshot attached if I want how can I remove hidden icons in the task bar ? Thanks [img] 101102

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove outlook taskbar icon