Windows 10: Removing Old E-mail Info

Discus and support Removing Old E-mail Info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, A number of years ago I had to change my e-mail address because my internet provider changed. As far as I am concerned that e-mail is totally... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkSBennett, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Removing Old E-mail Info

Hi,

A number of years ago I had to change my e-mail address because my internet provider changed. As far as I am concerned that e-mail is totally history, I haven't used it for anything in years. Recently, after an update not sure which one windows started asking me to sign in to various accounts using my e-mail addresses. I have two accounts which that made sense for. However, windows also asked me to sign into this very old account. Is there any way to find out what that account is linked to, why I might still need it, or preferably to totally blow it out of windows so I never see it again? I have windows 10 on a Dell desktop. Thanks,

:)

MarkSBennett, Nov 19, 2020
  2. SacTekGuy Win User

Remove An E-mail Account

Wanna remove your exchange account and the sync relationship between your windows mobile device and exchange server?

On your mobile device,

• Go to Start -> Active Sync
    • Click Menu - > Options
    • Choose Microsoft Exchange
    • Click on Menu-> Delete
    NOTE : This will delete all your e-mail, contacts and calendar entries that were synchronized using the old exchange server.

SacTekGuy, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Old e-mail account

Hello: I, have used my e-mail account and my password. You, people made me come up with a new e-mail account and a new password. I, want my old e-mail account, with my own e-mail address with all of my archive information. you made me comeup with all,
    of this unnecessary information. Catch this IDIOT, who is hacking into my system. I, have used this account info. for a long period of time.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

OmeataJackson-Henry, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

Removing Old E-mail Info

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Removing Old E-mail Info

1. Removing Old E-mail Info - Similar Threads - Removing Old mail

2. sign-in e-mail removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign-in e-mail removed: My son has a microsoft account with an old e-mail address that does not exist any more, and no phone numbers or other sign-in options.When I tried to change that old e-mail address to his current one, a cod was sent to the non-existing address.After that did not work, any...
  3. sign-in e-mail removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign-in e-mail removed: My son has a microsoft account with an old e-mail address that does not exist any more, and no phone numbers or other sign-in options.When I tried to change that old e-mail address to his current one, a cod was sent to the non-existing address.After that did not work, any...
  4. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change E-mail Address In Your Info: Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mark...
  5. Deleting old e-mail addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting old e-mail addresses: Despite having only one current e-mail address per person in the People app when I type a name in the To box of Mail for Windows an old e-mail address occasionally appears as well as the current correct one. How do I locate these old addresses and delete them?...
  6. e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mails: how do i get my email from popping up on the side when i log into my internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/70e3c41b-1a94-4536-9877-60e75ae7f8b8
  7. delete old not used e mail names

delete old not used e mail names: how do I delete old names from name list-not used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-old-not-used-e-mail-names/dce341a0-048e-4b87-8a1a-9a335f06a418
  8. old E mail address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    old E mail address: Hi If I want To chance something in my Microsoft account and old no longer existing E mail adres appears .How can I remove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-e-mail-address/7e3a59e2-5dcb-4951-aa84-4a0428aee1ae"
  9. How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts

How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts: . I have a few old unwanted e-mail contacts in Windows 10 Peoples app. I also get the same Contacts addresses showing in the drop down menu in the Mail app when typing in a name. I can find no way to delete the contact in either app. I get the following message when I...
  10. Import old e-mail and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import old e-mail and contacts: Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case and have access to all data. However when I open Microsoft Mail I can not find where to import....