Windows 10: Removing OneDrive

Discus and support Removing OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just bought a DELL 27 7777 AIO computer. It has a small SSD and a 2TB HDD. It also has OneDrive pre-installed which I do not want. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertWeeks2, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Removing OneDrive

I have just bought a DELL 27 7777 AIO computer.

It has a small SSD and a 2TB HDD.

It also has OneDrive pre-installed which I do not want.

I have Uninstalled it and removed reference to it from those parts of windows 10 that I could easily access.

However OneDrive it still appearing in some folder file paths. Which is really annoying as I am trying to redirect data input to the large HDD and prevent the SSD from filling up.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

RobertWeeks2, Feb 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Removing OneDrive

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Removing OneDrive

1. Removing OneDrive - Similar Threads - Removing OneDrive

2. Can't remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer Navigation Pane: I have an old OneDrive folder from high school stuck in the navigation pane. I deleted it from my user, and I can't find a way to get rid of it. I also can't sign into the account and sign back out because they deleted our Microsoft accounts after graduation....
  3. Can't remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer Navigation Pane: I have an old OneDrive folder from high school stuck in the navigation pane. I deleted it from my user, and I can't find a way to get rid of it. I also can't sign into the account and sign back out because they deleted our Microsoft accounts after graduation....
  4. How do I remove Onedrive for business folder from my Explorer window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Onedrive for business folder from my Explorer window?: Just because I know people are going to ask* I do not use that account on this computer.* All 1DriveBiz accounts have been unlinked and removed see second image for proof* I went through the Windows registry and removed all 1DriveBiz keys and folders.Yet like a cockroach,...
  5. How do I remove Onedrive for business folder from my Explorer window?

How do I remove Onedrive for business folder from my Explorer window?: Just because I know people are going to ask* I do not use that account on this computer.* All 1DriveBiz accounts have been unlinked and removed see second image for proof* I went through the Windows registry and removed all 1DriveBiz keys and folders.Yet like a cockroach,...
  6. How do I remove Onedrive for business folder from my Explorer window?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to remove onedrive path from file explorer.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove onedrive path from file explorer.?: Onedrive is uninstalled but Documents folder, Pictures folder and desktop folder are still linked to onedrive folder under users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-onedrive-path-from-file-explorer/e8d955c0-e480-496f-b716-e557298c877f
  8. How to remove onedrive path from file explorer.?

How to remove onedrive path from file explorer.?: Onedrive is uninstalled but Documents folder, Pictures folder and desktop folder are still linked to onedrive folder under users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-onedrive-path-from-file-explorer/e8d955c0-e480-496f-b716-e557298c877f
  9. want to remove files from onedrive to pc document file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to remove files from onedrive to pc document file: I want to remove all files over limit from OneDrive to my pc. Don't know why files were stored on OneDrive. would like to delete that completely cannot find files....
  10. want to remove files from onedrive to pc document file

want to remove files from onedrive to pc document file: I want to remove all files over limit from OneDrive to my pc. Don't know why files were stored on OneDrive. would like to delete that completely cannot find files....