Windows 10: Removing OneNote

Discus and support Removing OneNote in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am trying to remove OneNote, it does not show up in Programs and Features. I believe it is part of Microsoft 365, of which I have ver... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Nod, Jan 13, 2021.

1. NOD
    Nod Win User

Removing OneNote

I am trying to remove OneNote, it does not show up in Programs and Features.
    I believe it is part of Microsoft 365, of which I have ver 16.0.13530.20316.
    Running Windows 10 Pro,Ver 20H2, Build 19042.746

:)

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jan 13, 2021
  3. BorisSl Win User
    Orphan OneNote notebook after room removal

Hi,

I've created and then removed "Room" for testing purposes, and then remove it. The OneNote notebook, created for this room still present in OneNote notebooks list (opened or closed). How can I remove the link to it from OneNote completely?

BorisSl, Jan 13, 2021
  4. AllanP Win User

Removing OneNote

OneNote contents gone

I did not try that and can't see how it would change anything as I am signed on, but it's worth a try; thank you. My chat with them didn't solve anything and she didn't suggest yours. I'l try it now.
    I removed it; logged out and back in.
    Nope didn't work; my notebook appears in greyed out mode for one second or so and disappears.
    My two step verification with MS was covered by an app called authy which gave me a six digit code.

AllanP, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Removing OneNote

1. Removing OneNote - Similar Threads - Removing OneNote

2. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  3. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  4. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  6. OneNote removing column

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote removing column: How can I remove the AddPage column in Notebook, QuickNotes?Its really annoying, and takes up loads of space.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-removing-column/a4023dc8-7379-439d-8280-68da20ba6fcb
  7. OneNote removing column

OneNote removing column: How can I remove the AddPage column in Notebook, QuickNotes?Its really annoying, and takes up loads of space.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-removing-column/a4023dc8-7379-439d-8280-68da20ba6fcb
  8. How to Remove Compatibility Settings from OneNote 2016?

How to Remove Compatibility Settings from OneNote 2016?: I just updated my Surface Book 3 from Windows 10 1909 to the latest 2004. In 1909, OneNote 2016 had an issue where the ink would be several inches away from the pen tip when I tried to draw. The fix was to disable DPI scaling using compatibility mode. The issue is suppose...
  9. Remove a OneNote notebook

Remove a OneNote notebook: In the list of Notebooks in OneNote I have several Items I'm no longer interested in. How do I remove these from the list? Attemps to open them results in the following messages: [ATTACH]...
  10. remove OneNote printer with powershell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    remove OneNote printer with powershell: [ATTACH] Hi world, I d like to remove OneNote printer with powershell but it does not work and one printer is not listed (OneNote) any help will be apreciated....