Windows 10: Removing or disabled (including background services) the windows store

Discus and support Removing or disabled (including background services) the windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So yeah, Looking for a way to remove/disable the store. And possibly the other "standard" apps like groove music / cortana. So far i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trapcard, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Trapcard Win User

Removing or disabled (including background services) the windows store

So yeah,

Looking for a way to remove/disable the store.

And possibly the other "standard" apps like groove music / cortana.

So far i've tried looking in the reg.

Also, in windows 8.1, there was an option to disable it via GPEdit/reg. But now it's gone :/

:)

Trapcard, Jul 30, 2015

2. 0x80070422

80070042 means any necessary service is disabled.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4499-start-...

Check for

Background Intelligence Transfer Service

Windows update Service

Windows Store

if that isn't disabled.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Removing or disabled (including background services) the windows store

1. Removing or disabled (including background services) the windows store - Similar Threads - Removing disabled including

2. Windows 11 Power Manager Service Disable or Remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Power Manager Service Disable or Remove: Is anyone able to please tell me how to disable this service or at least find out what keeps reactivating it after reboot,The PID of this service is 14608 and originates to C:\Windows\svchost.exe with the description "Manages the power save features of the computer."I am...
  3. Windows 11 Power Manager Service Disable or Remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Power Manager Service Disable or Remove: Is anyone able to please tell me how to disable this service or at least find out what keeps reactivating it after reboot,The PID of this service is 14608 and originates to C:\Windows\svchost.exe with the description "Manages the power save features of the computer."I am...
  4. Background Services Windows 11

Background Services Windows 11: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron 3505 laptop that I use to run a software called Linotune digital strobe tuner. When I run this software, two background processes, Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service and Service Host: State Repository Service, start to eat up all of...
  5. Windows Background Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background Services: Are Windows Background Services essential and if not how can they be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-background-services/f77281c9-0ef6-40b3-9a89-e30eabd29ada
  6. Windows Background Services

Windows Background Services: Are Windows Background Services essential and if not how can they be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-background-services/f77281c9-0ef6-40b3-9a89-e30eabd29ada
  7. Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services: Hi, I Accidentally disable All Service in my Windows 10 in msconfig menu.Now, in my screen only Show lockscreen but i can not Login with PIN that i have created before...How i enable All services without loses all the Apps and Files...And i'm not yet backUp my Windows.....
  8. Remove/disable Unwanted Services like Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove/disable Unwanted Services like Edge: First, Microsoft tried this with Internet Explorer. They "claimed" it was always meant to be part of the O.S. Anti-trust lawsuits said otherwise and required Microsoft to make it removable. Here we are again with Edge and I would like to have ZERO browser products made by...
  9. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...
  10. Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help: So I was trying to fix a crashing issue with my firefox browser and it was suggested to disabled all services, but I forgot to check the hide Microsoft services box. After restarting(unknowingly), I was unable to connect to the internet, hear audio, etc. I've tried...