Windows 10: Removing organization's activation service

Discus and support Removing organization's activation service in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have surface go that I installed Windows 10 enterprise version from my university. I activated Windows 10 using the KMS file that the university... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 許子銘, Nov 5, 2019.

1. 許子銘 Win User

Removing organization's activation service

I have surface go that I installed Windows 10 enterprise version from my university. I activated Windows 10 using the KMS file that the university provided so now the windows activation says "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service." I'll be graduating soon, so my question is when I graduate, the activation for my Windows 10 is going to expire as well, how do I revert back to Windows 10 home using the original product key that came with the device when I bought it?

Thank you

:)

許子銘, Nov 5, 2019

2. How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?

Hi, My Windows 10 is activated by organization activation service. Is that organization able to control my system remotely or in the background?

If is it possible to manipulate my system by the organization then how can i leave the organization. This is not my organization actually i have activated my personal windows 10 with a key and now i can see that it activated with origanization activatio
    service.

Robiul Islam Robi, Nov 5, 2019
  3. How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?

Thank you so much for the valuable information. My activation is perfectly working. There wasn't any issue with it. My activation status is "activated by organization activation service" and that's why I thought
    the organization has access on my pc. So, I wanted to know the actual situation. If the organization is not able to access my pc or track my activity anyway then I am completely fine.

Robiul Islam Robi, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

The mention of "activated via an organization" suggests the edition of Win10 is Enterprise, not Professional or Home, further confirmed by the "I got the key from my dad" part.

Berton, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Removing organization's activation service - Similar Threads - Removing organization's activation

2. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  3. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  4. removing windows organization activation

removing windows organization activation: does resetting and reinstalling windows locally or by cloud remove windows organization activation?i've tried to remove it using the command prompt method but it kept reactivating after clicking on the activation troubleshooter...
  5. removing windows organization activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing windows organization activation: does resetting and reinstalling windows locally or by cloud remove windows organization activation?i've tried to remove it using the command prompt method but it kept reactivating after clicking on the activation troubleshooter...
  6. removing windows organization activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  8. Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.

Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.: So i bought a pc and it came with with windows activated with organizations activation service. So the question i want to ask: if i purchase a retailnot oem license key from a retailer and update my product key, will it work? will i be able to move the license to the other...
  9. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. organisation activation services windows 10

2. organisation activation services