Windows 10: Removing Paint 3D

Discus and support Removing Paint 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SightUp, May 22, 2020.

1. SightUp Win User

Removing Paint 3D

I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present.
    I have three questions.

1. Why doesn’t the uninstallation of the app also remove it from the shell menu?
    2. Is there anything I can do to change the command so it does remove it from the shell menu?
    3. How do I remove it from the shell menu?

:)

SightUp, May 22, 2020

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, May 22, 2020
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 22, 2020
  4. Removing Paint 3D

Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Removing Paint 3D

1. Removing Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Removing Paint

2. How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to remove the background image from a photo you shot on a trip or wish to superimpose it in some other picture, […] This post How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds: Back in 2017, rumours claimed that Microsoft might kill off the legacy Paint app in Windows 10 in favour of Paint 3D. However, Microsoft clarified in a blog post that MS Paint is merely moving to the Windows Store and it’s not being killed off. Microsoft updated the MS Paint...
  4. How can I remove 3D paint from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove 3D paint from my computer: It seems MS has decided I want to view all my pictures in 3D paint. I find the program to be useless and would like to remove it. They changed it so every picture now open with 3D by defualt, and will not allow you to change the default back to the program I want to use. So...
  5. Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service: Microsoft’s Paint 3D app debuted with Windows 10 Creators Update and it’s integrated with Remix 3D, an online community that allows users to access 3D models created by the community and you can also share projects. The latest version 5.1808.8017.0 of Windows 10 Paint 3D has...
  6. Paint 3D Magic Select - Used to auto-fill removed section, now is only white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Magic Select - Used to auto-fill removed section, now is only white.: Hi, I used to use Paint 3D on images to remove a cursor icon for a particular game in order to use the screenshots. It used to work great, I'd just magic select the yellow circle icon, and it would remove and fill it with the colours around it, so you couldn't tell it was...
  7. Remove Picture in Fresh Paint

Remove Picture in Fresh Paint: Hello, I uploaded a picture into fresh paint, so I could trace it and paint over it. But when importing I forgot to select "under paint". I just finished painting over it but I can't remove the original background image. Is there any way to resolve this? Thank you,...
  8. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint: Hi, I have completely removed Paint 3D In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D" how can i remove that? [img] 111166
  9. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...
  10. Edit with Paint 3D context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Edit with Paint 3D context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Edit with Paint 3D context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Edit with Paint 3D context menu in Windows 10 The Paint 3D UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app has been included in Windows 10 starting with Windows 10 build 14971. It has also...