Windows 10: Removing Paint 3D

Discus and support Removing Paint 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SightUp, May 22, 2020.

1. SightUp Win User

Removing Paint 3D

I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present.
    I have three questions.

1. Why doesn’t the uninstallation of the app also remove it from the shell menu?
    2. Is there anything I can do to change the command so it does remove it from the shell menu?
    3. How do I remove it from the shell menu?

:)

SightUp, May 22, 2020

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, May 22, 2020
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 22, 2020
  4. Removing Paint 3D

Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Removing Paint 3D

1. Removing Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Removing Paint

2. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  3. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  4. Paint doesn't have Remove Background Option after I installed the Moment 4 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint doesn't have Remove Background Option after I installed the Moment 4 update.: I recently updated to the Windows 11 Moment 4 update and I don't see the option to remove the background in Paint. Anyone else had this happen to them?...
  5. Paint doesn't have Remove Background Option after I installed the Moment 4 update.

Paint doesn't have Remove Background Option after I installed the Moment 4 update.: I recently updated to the Windows 11 Moment 4 update and I don't see the option to remove the background in Paint. Anyone else had this happen to them?...
  6. Microsoft Paint is getting a background removal tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Paint is getting a background removal tool: Microsoft has announced that it is testing another useful feature in Paint. Windows 11's built-in image editor is getting a background removal tool. The update is live for users who are in the Dev Channel and Canary Channel of the Windows 11 Insider Preview Program. The new...
  7. Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version: Looking for some advice. I have ran a vulnerability scan on one of my laptops, which has windows 11 Professional Version 21H2. The scan results shows that I have an old version of MS Paint 3d installed. version 1.0.46.0, and the recommendation is that I update to the newest...
  8. Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version

Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version: Looking for some advice. I have ran a vulnerability scan on one of my laptops, which has windows 11 Professional Version 21H2. The scan results shows that I have an old version of MS Paint 3d installed. version 1.0.46.0, and the recommendation is that I update to the newest...
  9. Remove tool selecting whole image in Paint 3D magic select

Remove tool selecting whole image in Paint 3D magic select: I selected my image perfectly with magic select, but there's just a couple of pixels I wanna remove. I use the remove tool and click on the pixels and... It literally selects the WHOLE image EXCEPT FOR where I clicked!! This is extremely frustrating and the image was nearly...
  10. Can't export FBX from Paint 3D - was this feature removed?

Can't export FBX from Paint 3D - was this feature removed?: When I attempt to save a file from Paint 3D, the option to save it as an FBX file is not there. I only just learned that Paint 3D supported FBX and got really excited at the possibilities for rapid prototyping for game development - only to open it up and find the option...