Windows 10: Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

Discus and support Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I use the "Remove Picture" tool from the Manage Your Account section, it removes the picture that is in use at that time, showing just the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HowardFreed, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

When I use the "Remove Picture" tool from the Manage Your Account section, it removes the picture that is in use at that time, showing just the standard blank silhouette. However, the 2 pictures that are on the "Your Info" page stay there, and I want to completely remove them from there... just don't know how to do that.

:)

HowardFreed, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 24, 2019
  3. account info page on laptop

Three pictures would suggest multiple accounts. In that same area, click Family & other people.

Do you see any other accounts listed there?

Under Other people, select the other account then click Remove.

Andre for Directly, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

Microsoft account picture

Hello,

For us to assist you on resolving your Microsoft account picture concern, please log in to
    https://account.live.com and check if your picture is available. If yes, please follow
    Mayank Gupta10's suggestion on this
    link

If not, please upload your preferred picture online so it will be synchronize on your computer. Once set, we need to switch from Microsoft account login to Local account then revert afterwards. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Type in your current password and click Next.
    • Under Switch to a local account window, just click the
      Next button without filling in the password.
    • Then, click Sign out and finish button.

Now, we need to switch back to your Microsoft account as log in credentials by following the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type in your Microsoft account credentials on the next window and click next.
    • Proceed with the next step of verification process.
    • Click Switch to complete the process.
    • You should have your Microsoft account picture synced on your computer.

Keep us updated on the result.

Noreen Mon, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

1. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Removing pictures Info

2. how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page: I want to change the email account listed on the Your Info page. I need to delete this account due to spam email. I do not know how/why this email account is shown. I want to change the account to the main email account for Microsoft, OR to look like this page on another...
  3. Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts: Are they supposed to be like this? The reason I am worried is that I don't know if I'm the administrator of my computer or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-on-settings-page-is-different-than-the-one/131c476a-e713-4952-95c7-505e3734edfd
  4. Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings

Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings: I'm sorry I am a bit new to Windows 10. I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 just yesterday. I experienced no issues at first, and I loved the new look. But whenever I try to enter Your Info page in Settings, a "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Your PC ran into...
  5. How to remove microsoft account from your laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove microsoft account from your laptop?: Well I have recently bought this laptop and set it up. Unfortunately there was a defect due to which I had to give it back for checking, however they can't fix it and offering a replacement. Problem is I bought that laptop for the office work and set it up with my official...
  6. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  7. Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove a picture from 'Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  8. Remove profile picture from account

Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  9. account info page on laptop

account info page on laptop: some how I now have 3 pictures on my settings/home/your info page, have tried right click on the pictures I don't want but get no drop menu ??...
  10. Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10: How to: Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 How to Remove a Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 [img] Information You can sign in to your PC with a picture password. You choose the picture and the three gestures you use with it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account your info

2. info page microsoft account

3. your info page microsoft account

4. your info page of your microsoft account