Windows 10: Removing powershell 7

Discus and support Removing powershell 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to remove powershell 7 which I installed on my systemThis message has been automatically translated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alan0a0, Nov 28, 2023.

1. alan0a0 Win User

Removing powershell 7

I want to remove powershell 7 which I installed on my systemThis message has been automatically translated

:)

alan0a0, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    PowerShell 7.3.0 has been released

Source: Release v7.3.0 Release of PowerShell . PowerShell/PowerShell . GitHub Microsoft Store: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/det...l/9MZ1SNWT0N5D

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

Removing powershell 7

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Removing powershell 7

1. Removing powershell 7 - Similar Threads - Removing powershell

2. How do I safely remove PowerShell v1.0 NOT 2.0 from my Windows 11 Pro PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I safely remove PowerShell v1.0 NOT 2.0 from my Windows 11 Pro PC?: This is very counterintuitive to me. We are always warned about the dangers of PowerShell 2.0 being on anyone's home or enterprise computer and to disable it in the Windows Features as soon as anyone finishes setting up their PC. But, how is PowerShell 1.0 any less...
  3. How do I safely remove PowerShell v1.0 NOT 2.0 from my Windows 11 Pro PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I safely remove PowerShell v1.0 NOT 2.0 from my Windows 11 Pro PC?: This is very counterintuitive to me. We are always warned about the dangers of PowerShell 2.0 being on anyone's home or enterprise computer and to disable it in the Windows Features as soon as anyone finishes setting up their PC. But, how is PowerShell 1.0 any less...
  4. Microsoft store app broke and wouldn't install anything. I removed it using powershell...

Microsoft store app broke and wouldn't install anything. I removed it using powershell...: I've followed about a dozen guides now and none have worked. The Microsoft store app is completely missing from my pc now and there's no way to get it back. Pc has been updated/checked for updates and none were found. Internet is working fine. I've used powershell commands to...
  5. Microsoft store app broke and wouldn't install anything. I removed it using powershell...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app broke and wouldn't install anything. I removed it using powershell...: I've followed about a dozen guides now and none have worked. The Microsoft store app is completely missing from my pc now and there's no way to get it back. Pc has been updated/checked for updates and none were found. Internet is working fine. I've used powershell commands to...
  6. Microsoft store app broke and wouldn't install anything. I removed it using powershell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?

Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?: I keep getting the message that Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB was found in amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. It keeps being removed from quarantine after being discovered by Windows Security. Malwarebytes isn't showing...
  8. Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?: I keep getting the message that Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB was found in amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. It keeps being removed from quarantine after being discovered by Windows Security. Malwarebytes isn't showing...
  9. Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...