Windows 10: removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing

Discus and support removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to remove Windows Product Agent from other devices category within network sharing in File Explorer please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RosieON, Nov 27, 2019.

1. RosieON Win User

removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing

Does anyone know how to remove Windows Product Agent from other devices category within network sharing in File Explorer please?

:)

RosieON, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Novgorod Win User

Can't remove disconnected (ghost) network device

Thanks for the suggestion, but it can't remove the NIC:

removing ProductAgent  from other devices in network sharing [​IMG]

It's the only Intel I219-V that shows up in the device list of the DeviceCleaner program (it shows only non-present devices as I understand). Otherwise, the tool works - I found a ghost replica of the integrated GPU (Intel HD 530) and could remove it. Only the NIC gives this error message on removal, which is probably the reason I can't remove it the normal way through the device manager.

Novgorod, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Nov 27, 2019
  4. removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing

Network Sharing

Hi Arya,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Are you trying to share the wireless network connection from Windows device to phone?
    2. What is the make and model of the phone?
    3. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?
    Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

If you’re referring to sharing the Wireless network connection in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows + I key on your keyboard and click on Network & Internet.
    2. On the network & Internet page, click on ‘Mobile hotspot’.
    3. Turn On’ Share my Internet connection with other devices under Mobile hotspot.
    4. The default network name and password will be available under Mobile hotspot.
    5. Enter the same password on the device which you’re trying to connect and check the status of the issue.

If you’re trying to share the internet connection, then refer the article
    Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
    for more information.

If you’re referring to ‘File sharing’, I suggest you to refer the section ‘How do I troubleshoot sharing and folders’ from the article ‘File
    sharing over a network in Windows 10

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing

1. removing ProductAgent from other devices in network sharing - Similar Threads - removing ProductAgent devices

2. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  3. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  4. Can See Other Device on Network but not the shared files!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can See Other Device on Network but not the shared files!: Hi So glad in the last few years there is OneDive so that we haven't had to deal with these stupid Network sharing issues. But today I do need to access a folder on another PC in our network which I don't want to put into OneDrive. I can see the PC, but it only has...
  5. wifi hotspot sharing to other devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    wifi hotspot sharing to other devices: I accidently disabled virtual ethernet 2 connection off of networks settings screen. now i cant activate wifi hot spot on my hp15 windows 10 laptop. im trying to share my wifi thru my laptop to other devices. i press turn on hotspot and it says sorry we cannot start hotspot....
  6. Network Sharing - Unable to share the files on my pc with others on the network

Network Sharing - Unable to share the files on my pc with others on the network: Hello, I am trying to set up my PC for file sharing across the network at my work. I have changed all of my settings to allow network sharing but whenever someone else tries to access it says access denied I have allowed permissions to everyone while trying to set it up and...
  7. Remove old devices from the Bluetooth and other devices page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove old devices from the Bluetooth and other devices page: Hi, When I go to the Devices and printers page, I have unwanted icons in the Bluetooth and other devices section. Old phones and icloud … How do I remove them from the computer?...
  8. Sharing Internet from laptop to other devices.

Sharing Internet from laptop to other devices.: Hi I've got a laptop that connects to my network via WiFi. On the laptop I run a VPN client to a remote location. Is there anyway I can use my laptop as a default gateway so all wired and wireless devices use the laptop to route traffic, the aim being all traffic routes...
  9. Shared folders not visible on other devices

Shared folders not visible on other devices: Hi, I am running Windows 10 and trying to set up a network so that I can transfer photos from an android phone onto my laptop hard drive for back up. I've been using an app to do this and it has worked in the past brilliantly (called "Sweet Home" if interested). Unfortunately...
  10. Sharing Networked drives with other applicaions on other computers

Sharing Networked drives with other applicaions on other computers: Hi there Is there a way to share a Network drive with another computer (via File sharing - not via standard networking access) For example I have say computer A that has shared networked drives from computer C (\\server\shared drive) Now say I want to run PLEX or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Devices productagent for windows

2. cannot remove productagent for windows