Windows 10: Removing Properties and Personal Information

Discus and support Removing Properties and Personal Information in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Like I have some MKV files which contains misleading titles and I want to remove those, but when I click the "Remove Properties and Personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Senath Bandaranayake, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Removing Properties and Personal Information

Like I have some MKV files which contains misleading titles and I want to remove those, but when I click the "Remove Properties and Personal Information" link I do not get the option to chose which information would I like to remove. Like in some files there is a check box and I just have to select it then like I can remove Personal Information and it was successful but with some files it doesn't work. Like, can anyone please help?

:)

Senath Bandaranayake, Sep 11, 2021
  2. icebacon Win User

Error occures while removing properties and personal information

I am using Windows 7 professional.

I want to remove personal information from a .jpg file.

So, right click, choose properties, go to Details.

Click Remove Properties and Personal Information.

Select "Create a copy with all possible properties removed" and press OK.

Then a message pops up saying,

"An error occurred when writing the property 'Altitude' to the file xxxx.jpg.

Then change to, "Remove the following properties from this file" and by not checking the Altitude check box, press OK

an error message pops up again.

This time, it says,

"An error occurred when writing the property 'Latitude' to the file xxxx.jpg.

How can I remove the personal information related to GSP?

Thank you.

icebacon, Sep 11, 2021
  3. TomJones3 Win User
    unable to remove properties and personal information because that is missing

TomJones3, Sep 11, 2021
  4. TomJones3 Win User

Removing Properties and Personal Information

Unable to remove properties and personal information from video files because that is missing. was there the other day but is missing now.

TomJones3, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Removing Properties and Personal Information

1. Removing Properties and Personal Information - Similar Threads - Removing Properties Personal

2. remove properties and personal information not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove properties and personal information not working.: I need help. On my Microsoft word document. I go to its properties> details tab.when I click on "remove properties and personal information" option down below, nothing happens, the remove properties window will not pop-up....
  3. Remove Properties and Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, When I go into a files properties, for this a WAV file and select details I am unable to edit any of the Properties. At the bottom is the link for "Remove Properties and Personal Information", when I select this I get an additional properties box appear.I have created a...
  4. Remove Properties and Personal Information

Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, When I go into a files properties, for this a WAV file and select details I am unable to edit any of the Properties. At the bottom is the link for "Remove Properties and Personal Information", when I select this I get an additional properties box appear.I have created a...
  5. Remove Properties and Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, This is something completely new to me. I bought an album, and all the details of each file was missing I logged a complaint with the company that provided me the files So, I went into the properties of each file and selected "Details" tab so I could put in the correct...
  6. Remove Properties and Personal Information

Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, This is something completely new to me. I bought an album, and all the details of each file was missing I logged a complaint with the company that provided me the files So, I went into the properties of each file and selected "Details" tab so I could put in the correct...
  7. Remove Properties and Personal Information Issues

Remove Properties and Personal Information Issues: Hi, So, this is really bugging me, I downloaded an album that I have purchased, when I got the files there was no in file details when looking at the properties of each file. I have complained to the company I purchased the album from. I click on a song, I open the properties...
  8. Remove Properties and Personal Information Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Properties and Personal Information Issues: Hi, So, this is really bugging me, I downloaded an album that I have purchased, when I got the files there was no in file details when looking at the properties of each file. I have complained to the company I purchased the album from. I click on a song, I open the properties...
  9. How to remove properties and personal information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove properties and personal information?: Error: 0x8007000DHow to remove properties and personal information so that I can input song name, band name or song name in recorded MP3 filesThank you...
  10. How to remove properties and personal information?

How to remove properties and personal information?: Error: 0x8007000DHow to remove properties and personal information so that I can input song name, band name or song name in recorded MP3 filesThank you...