Windows 10: REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

Discus and support REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , Even I had deleted x64dbg till then its icon is [ATTACH]coming in context menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 15, 2021.

1. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

Hi ,

Even I had deleted x64dbg till then its icon is REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU ab0f592c-72d8-4183-8e91-0b3ebd8e2616?upload=true.png coming in context menu

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 15, 2021
  2. BC66 Win User

Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10  

is there i can add and remove the lists on desktop context menu? Right click on desktop shows the context menu for me to add or remove the list
    thanks

3. dalchina Win User
    How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

Click the explorer tab and look for the context menu sections.

Or simpler - use its find box and try to find winamp.

Ok, so Autoruns doesn't show these- presumably added by hooking in to explorer rather than via the registry.

You have two Winamp options:
    a. on installation.

REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU [​IMG]

b. from the program, as I originally suggested: see the ticked option.

REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU [​IMG]

Untick it.

dalchina, Apr 15, 2021
  4. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

W10 Tweaker, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

1. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU - Similar Threads - REMOVING RIGHT CLICK

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  5. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  6. Right click New context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click New context menu: I wanna know how to rearrange the new menu when you right click. I just installed Microsoft Office 2019 and the default arrangement is really ugly. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/UnsettledForever [link] [comments]...
  7. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  8. Right Click Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click Context Menu Glitch: If I Right Click in File Explorer or on Desktop and hover over "New," The Menu Freezes as does file explorer and will hang for around 30 seconds to one minute. Very Frustrating and hope it can be fixed!...
  9. Right Click context menu sloooow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Click context menu sloooow: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS on my self built system. It's been working great for years but recently I have notice when right clicking on any file in File Explorer or on the desktop it takes up to 30 seconds for the context menu to appear. I have read other posts about...
  10. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...