Windows 10: Removing saved info

Discus and support Removing saved info in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BP12, Jul 6, 2021.

1. BP12 Win User

Removing saved info

I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email address please? I cant work out how to delete it and it is driving me insane! Thank you.

:)

BP12, Jul 6, 2021
  2. BP12 Win User

Removing saved info

I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email address please? I cant work out how to delete it and it is driving me insane! Thank you.
    Removing saved info [​IMG]

BP12, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 6, 2021
  4. theonedub Win User

Removing saved info

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Removing saved info

1. Removing saved info - Similar Threads - Removing saved info

2. Moving saved passwords + other info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving saved passwords + other info: I have a new laptop that I want to have the same user info passwords in "credential manager" amongst other things that the old one has. Is there a simple method to make this possible? I´m a computer newbee so baby steps, please. Thanks...
  3. Removing Old E-mail Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Old E-mail Info: Hi, A number of years ago I had to change my e-mail address because my internet provider changed. As far as I am concerned that e-mail is totally history, I haven't used it for anything in years. Recently, after an update not sure which one windows started asking me to...
  4. Passwords & log in info will not save

Passwords & log in info will not save: My laptop Dell Inspiron went through a big update a few weeks ago and ever since my passwords and log in information for the websites I frequently visit will not save for more than day. This is happening in both the Edge and Chrome browsers and I did confirm I have the "save...
  5. Security info was removed

Security info was removed: I have accidentally removed my security info for Microsoft account. I have tried several times to recover it but unsuccessfully. I have been repeating submit the form to recover and repeating the same questions asked but still cannot. Appreciate you can assist. Thank you....
  6. save random notes/info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    save random notes/info: only requirement is it autosaves ever time you open app/soft it goes to that info/note cant be onenote cant be something you have to signin sometihing thaat opens fast perferred, not a hard requriement 146949
  7. Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove a picture from 'Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  8. How to remove personal info

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove personal info: I just bought a new computer with windows 10. I started setting up before I realized it was the wrong computer. How do I delete my personal info. so I can return it?...
  9. Saving log in info

Saving log in info: After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that info, Edge does not ask me if I want to save that info. I have that option turned on in my settings. Is that normal for Win...
  10. Selling computer and need info removed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Selling computer and need info removed: Yes i am selling my gaming computer with windows 10 64 bit home and need to remove my login information completely so i can add a dummy account until they can add there information! How do i do that? 40603