Windows 10: Removing screen time limit

Discus and support Removing screen time limit in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi,Removed screen time for my child in family account. Still not letting him in, when sending requests for additional screen time, says error occured... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ManjusreeBhaskar, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Removing screen time limit

Hi,Removed screen time for my child in family account. Still not letting him in, when sending requests for additional screen time, says error occured but not enough information. Please advise.

:)

ManjusreeBhaskar, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to remove screen time limit?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you want to remove the Screen time limit for your child, you can remove the time limit for one particular day for a given slot. To do that please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to
      https://login.live.com
      and login with your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on Family.
    3. Click on Screen time under your Child’s account.
    4. You will find something like in the picture below. Now, click on the slot for which you want to remove the screen time:
      Removing screen time limit 62601958-fea0-4116-a3ab-160767b0a4b6?upload=true.png

5. Click on Remove to remove the screen time. Below is the screenshot:
      Removing screen time limit 05d5d6fa-7c62-4615-a6a8-a0679b93b0be?upload=true.png

6. After removing the time, click on Save and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2021
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Removing screen time limit

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Removing screen time limit

1. Removing screen time limit - Similar Threads - Removing screen limit

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. How to remove the screen time limit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time. I am not a child, but the limit time as per attached. I cannot work between 22:00-07:00. Could you help me for delete limit time?...
  5. How to remove the screen time limit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time. I am not a child, but the limit time as per attached. I cannot work between 22:00-07:00. Could you help me for delete limit time?...
  6. Screen Time Limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Limit: I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it...
  7. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  8. Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits

Screen Time - Cant remove screen time limits: My daughter's account she's 15 is part of my family account. When she updated her application a few days ago, now screen time limits are established. I do not want screen time limits. With this current Covid-19 issue, all kids are doing virtual online school all day, and...
  9. Screen Time and Limits

Screen Time and Limits: Hi, I just wanted to ask why microsoft family doesn't stop the screen time counter when I'm not signed in and I'm on my lock screen. Sometimes my laptop doesn't go to sleep when I close it and all my time slips down the drain while I'm not actually on the device....
  10. How to remove screen time limit?

How to remove screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time for my child. I delete link with my child, but the limit time stay. Could you help me for delete limit time? Jeremy ***Modified title from: Problem limit time for my child***...