Windows 10: Removing softwares used by system... That doesn't appear at Task Manager or Programs and...

Discus and support Removing softwares used by system... That doesn't appear at Task Manager or Programs and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For some reason, two apps I frequently usenamely Spotify and Twitch are currently unusable. I assume updating them caused that problem as they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alp Ares Bingöl, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Removing softwares used by system... That doesn't appear at Task Manager or Programs and...

For some reason, two apps I frequently usenamely Spotify and Twitch are currently unusable. I assume updating them caused that problem as they were working without any issue. Both apps give message of being used by system, though not showing anything in task manager. To make matters worse, neither of them appear at uninstalling section. Reinstalling them from their setups also didn't work as used by system.

Any ideas/solutions?

Note: topic might be wrong

:)

Alp Ares Bingöl, Jan 20, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Program not appearing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you facing this issues with only specific software or any other software?
      • Which version of Windows are you currently using?
      • Was Stream labs OBS working fine prior to this issue?
      • Are both monitors set on the same resolution?

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix your issue:

Method 1.
    Check in the task manager if the program is still running and kill the process and relaunch the application. Tap on Ctrl+Shift+ESC simultaneously> right click on the task>click on end task to kill the process.

Method 2.
    I suggest you to
    update your Windows, refer the following link to
    update Windows.

Method 3.
    I would also suggest you to
    reinstall the software and check if that helps. Please reply back with the information so that we can help you fix your issue.
    Refer the article
    from the following link and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Removing softwares used by system... That doesn't appear at Task Manager or Programs and...

System Restore Error 0x800700AA and Task Manager

Thank you for your response. Some of the common symptoms of (0x800700aa) are unfinished installation of Windows application, virus infections, inaccruate registry entries, corrupt system files, incompatible or outdated software or hardware, unfinished uninstalling
    of some files, clashes between the automatic update error and the computer, installing of some corrupt or infectious apps or files, etc. In this case, we suggest to run a clean boot on your computer. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    Stephanie Sal on this
    link

Regarding about the Task Manager concern. Malware may prevent opening of Task Manager. So you may want to clear your computer junk files and then run a full or deep scan with your antivirus or security software or Microsoft Security Essentials. If you're
    done running those tests. We suggest to run DISM and SFC. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder, and then
    replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps below to perform the task:

Run DISM and SFC

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
      • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
      • Click File > Run New Task.
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges” .
      • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • If neither command shows a good result, go to Reset your PC.

If none of the above options work, review the different recovery options available in Windows 10. The
    “Keep my files” option should work – Reset your PC > Option > Keep my files.

If you're unwilling to reset the PC, you can try uninstalling the antivirus software, and do an in-place reinstall.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Removing softwares used by system... That doesn't appear at Task Manager or Programs and...

1. Removing softwares used by system... That doesn't appear at Task Manager or Programs and... - Similar Threads - Removing softwares used

2. Windows security doesn't appear on system tray or task manager start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security doesn't appear on system tray or task manager start up: Windows security is running on my windows platform but I cannot see the display icon at system tray or task manager. How do I get the system tray icon back?...
  3. Windows security doesn't appear on system tray or task manager start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security doesn't appear on system tray or task manager start up: Windows security is running on my windows platform but I cannot see the display icon at system tray or task manager. How do I get the system tray icon back?...
  4. Windows security doesn't appear on system tray or task manager start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No programs appearing in Startup setting page or in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    No programs appearing in Startup setting page or in Task Manager: Not a single program appears in the Startup setting page or in Task Manager. I can still edit the little sorting tool for programs name, status, startup impact I've done a fresh reset of windows deleting all of my programs but keeping files. I've updated all drivers and...
  6. Suspicious app in startup programs, doesn't appear in task manager, autoruns, windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious app in startup programs, doesn't appear in task manager, autoruns, windows...: I've had a rather suspicious program in my startup settings for three days now, it keeps changing names from something including -silent, to just random characters. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is the only instance of it, it doesn't appear anywhere else, including task manager...
  7. Programs running in task manager but not appearing on screen

Programs running in task manager but not appearing on screen: I'm trying to run opera, but whenever I open it, it doesnt appear on my screen, but it appears on task manager as a background process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-running-in-task-manager-but-not-appearing/4b80d01d-8948-4132-8549-36c2d9fbf60e
  8. Remove startup program not showing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove startup program not showing in Task Manager: Old software that I use regularly slows the boot process and other applications. I cannot find it in any "startup" folder (even Task Manager). There are two registry entries in Computer\HKEY_USERS\ ... (etc.) ending with ...\program.exe\shell\open\command It does...
  9. WDMA - GPU doesn't appear on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDMA - GPU doesn't appear on Task Manager: The WDMA I'm using is version 2.0. That's why the GPU tab doesn't appear in my task manager > Performance. so, how to upgrade to version 2.1 or higher. im using windows 10, build 10240 [ATTACH]...
  10. Program would not run although it appears in task manager?

Program would not run although it appears in task manager?: I just had to create a whole new user profile so I could install a program so I could use it. In my regular profile I could not find a way to get this program to run. It would be running in the task manager but not open on my desk top. Weird. A remote support person from the...