Windows 10: Removing sync

Discus and support Removing sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is synced to my husbands pc. I dont want it synced. What happens to his pc if I remove device from the Microsoft account where is says remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rebecca Raymond, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Removing sync

My laptop is synced to my husbands pc. I dont want it synced. What happens to his pc if I remove device from the Microsoft account where is says remove device unlink from your account.

:)

rebecca Raymond, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 1, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Apr 1, 2023
  4. JVHJR Win User

Removing sync

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Removing sync

1. Removing sync - Similar Threads - Removing sync

2. How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync: When sync'ing with SharePoint the sync starts normally.However, over time our staff are find sync Folder 1 and sync Folder 2 are appearing.I can replicate this in SharePoint sync by stopping the sync and starting again and answering NO when asked to use the existing...
  3. How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync: When sync'ing with SharePoint the sync starts normally.However, over time our staff are find sync Folder 1 and sync Folder 2 are appearing.I can replicate this in SharePoint sync by stopping the sync and starting again and answering NO when asked to use the existing...
  4. How to remove duplicate folders from SharePoint sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive sync removing files stored on my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync removing files stored on my hard drive: I transferred my pictures from OneDrive to my hard drive and turned off the OneDrive because working in OneDrive is excruciatingly slow. I edit and RENAME photos in multiple files. Decided I should sync my photos with OneDrive to store them in the cloud, so switch it one and...
  6. OneDrive sync removing files stored on my hard drive

OneDrive sync removing files stored on my hard drive: I transferred my pictures from OneDrive to my hard drive and turned off the OneDrive because working in OneDrive is excruciatingly slow. I edit and RENAME photos in multiple files. Decided I should sync my photos with OneDrive to store them in the cloud, so switch it one and...
  7. does remove everything option while reset pc delete all Onedrive synced files from computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does remove everything option while reset pc delete all Onedrive synced files from computer?: want to delete all Onedrive files synced to computer. Does remove everything option while reset pc can do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-remove-everything-option-while-reset-pc/e4ce0f32-b61a-4527-b602-474c8809d083
  8. does remove everything option while reset pc delete all Onedrive synced files from computer?

does remove everything option while reset pc delete all Onedrive synced files from computer?: want to delete all Onedrive files synced to computer. Does remove everything option while reset pc can do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-remove-everything-option-while-reset-pc/e4ce0f32-b61a-4527-b602-474c8809d083
  9. Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...: HelloI have my Google calendar added as an Internet Calendar in Outlook 365 via the secret link.Entries flow correctly from Google to Outlook 365, but any appointment I add in Outlook not only does not sync to Google, but vanishes altogether, silently, shortly afterwards. I...
  10. Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...

Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...: HelloI have my Google calendar added as an Internet Calendar in Outlook 365 via the secret link.Entries flow correctly from Google to Outlook 365, but any appointment I add in Outlook not only does not sync to Google, but vanishes altogether, silently, shortly afterwards. I...