Windows 10: Removing the App

Discus and support Removing the App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Guys..........anyone knows how to remove Candy Crush Soda Saga from my pc? It came up with an error code 0x80073cfa.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plantos005, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Removing the App

Guys..........anyone knows how to remove Candy Crush Soda Saga from my pc? It came up with an error code 0x80073cfa.

:)

Plantos005, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Removing the App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Removing the App

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Removing the App

1. Removing the App - Similar Threads - Removing App

2. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  3. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  4. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  6. How do i remove these app background in app list?

How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  7. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.: Ello.I'm getting invalid entries in the "select an app to open this file" menu, which pops up when attempting to open a file with no associated default app. By invalid entries, I'm referring to entries with no icon, pointing to executables that are either no longer in my...
  9. How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.

How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.: Ello.I'm getting invalid entries in the "select an app to open this file" menu, which pops up when attempting to open a file with no associated default app. By invalid entries, I'm referring to entries with no icon, pointing to executables that are either no longer in my...
  10. how do I remove the copilot app?

how do I remove the copilot app?: How do I remove the copilot app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-copilot-app/cbfe577f-3743-4b5d-ad82-899e366ce5ee