Windows 10: Removing the Date stamp in a .jnt document

Discus and support Removing the Date stamp in a .jnt document in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When we create a new document in Windows journal, the date is automatically included on the right hand side of the document on every page. I am going... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SivajiGanesh, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Removing the Date stamp in a .jnt document

When we create a new document in Windows journal, the date is automatically included on the right hand side of the document on every page. I am going to create a document, for use in future and hence would not like the date stamp to appear anywhere in the document. Hence I am interested in knowing how to make the date to disappear. Please help.

:)

SivajiGanesh, Feb 27, 2020
  2. CaptBnr Win User

Date/Time Stamp

How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you.

CaptBnr, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Horace Wiggins, Feb 27, 2020
  4. LongXuyen Win User

Removing the Date stamp in a .jnt document

Date Stamp

Is there a way to add a date stamp to a Lumia 820 photo? If not can Nokia include such functionality in the next update?

LongXuyen, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Removing the Date stamp in a .jnt document

1. Removing the Date stamp in a .jnt document - Similar Threads - Removing Date stamp

2. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  3. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  4. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SyncToy doesn't update date stamp if I use task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SyncToy doesn't update date stamp if I use task scheduler?: I've been using SyncToy 2.1 to make backups of some of my files to a separate hard drive. I tried to get the standard Windows backup system to do it, but the folder I want to sync never seemed to properly add itself to the list of synced folders. I use the Task Scheduler to...
  6. External HDD time/date stamp is wrong in Win10, correct in Win8

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External HDD time/date stamp is wrong in Win10, correct in Win8: I've been running into an unusual problem. I have an external hard drive that I use to store my photos. When I copy them to the disk, the time gets offset by -7 hours. So for example an image file created at 11am will show 4am on the external hard drive. However, when I check...
  7. how to convert a .jnt file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert a .jnt file?: how to convert a .jnt file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-jnt-file/ec272665-0798-4c68-b402-ceaae1229f6e"
  8. Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to upload photos from my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop. However, when the photos are uploaded to my PC, they are displaying the date of upload rather than the date the photo/video was taken. I even tried to go in to each individual photo and edit...
  9. Moved files with Windows but date stamp was added

Moved files with Windows but date stamp was added: I was cleaning up photo files and consolidated them on one drive but then realized that windows had added a date stamp into the file name. As a result Lightroom can not find the files. I can point lightroom to each file, or go into file explorer and delete the date stamp, but...
  10. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....