Windows 10: Removing the Few Remaining Default Apps

Discus and support Removing the Few Remaining Default Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I uninstall the following: Mixed Reality Portal People 102648 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SightUp, Jan 17, 2018.

1. SightUp Win User

Removing the Few Remaining Default Apps

How can I uninstall the following:

Mixed Reality Portal
    People

:)

SightUp, Jan 17, 2018

2. Removing duplicate app entries from the default files list

I removed a program (Firefox) from my system, but when I go to Default Apps and click on the default (now Chrome) browser, Firefox remains in the options list even though I just uninstalled it. I uninstalled Firefox because I was getting multiple entries
    for it in the Default Apps list, and intended to remove the remaining duplicate entry. How do I do that?

RogerBlair1, Jan 17, 2018
  3. SergioR38 Win User
    Nokia Lumia 920 - corrupted all photos and replaced all videos with a copy of just one when moving files to pc

How were you able to remove photo software? On my Nokia, I'm not able to remove this apps. I can install another software, but the default app remains.

SergioR38, Jan 17, 2018
  4. Removing the Few Remaining Default Apps

Hi SightUp

Withing this tutorial it will show you how to remove people. I assume you are not using Win 10 mail app as I believe you need people in this case.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Can find the Mixed Reality App. You may be able to ask on the tutorial thread about it.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 18, 2018
  5. SightUp Win User
    I can verify that doing it this way for the People does not work.

SightUp, Jan 18, 2018
  6. Post on the end of that tutorial. The author will likely know what is going on or will update tutorial. You had that other App and it likely needs to added to tutorial.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Removing the Few Remaining Default Apps

1. Removing the Few Remaining Default Apps - Similar Threads - Removing Few Remaining

2. Only a few percent remaining of the capacity - Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only a few percent remaining of the capacity - Onedrive: I have deleted a lot of my files on Onedrive. Adding the capacity of the remaining files count to 1.8G. One drive however say that the capacity used is 3.8G. Why is that? Is it an effort trying to sell more space?...
  3. Only a few percent remaining of the capacity - Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only a few percent remaining of the capacity - Onedrive: I have deleted a lot of my files on Onedrive. Adding the capacity of the remaining files count to 1.8G. One drive however say that the capacity used is 3.8G. Why is that? Is it an effort trying to sell more space?...
  4. remove default app by file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove default app by file type: microsoft let the default app for .nds files internet explorer, does anyone know how to reset the default app for .nds files to none? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-default-app-by-file-type/314aba23-2f40-4dea-bfa6-2b579a31194a
  5. remove default app by file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove default app by file type: microsoft let the default app for .nds files internet explorer, does anyone know how to reset the default app for .nds files to none? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-default-app-by-file-type/314aba23-2f40-4dea-bfa6-2b579a31194a
  6. remove default app by file type

7. Remove "Edge" remains

in Browsers and Email
    Remove "Edge" remains: Hello,Recently installed update KB5001330.When finished, I saw a new uninvited guest - "Edge" browser, which I never used. Could not uninstall it from the "Settings"...Apps", so managed to uninstall it with "CCleaner".The only thing which bothers the eye is in the system menu...
  8. remove default app

remove default app: How do I set there to be no default web browser program? I like to choose every time, but today I accidentally clicked Firefox when the "make this the default app" box was ticked. 161018
  9. Removal of custom default app

Removal of custom default app: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.535). It seems that I can no longer select an arbitrary executable to open a specific file type. For example, I have the portable version of the photo viewing app IrfanView on my hard disk, but there appears to be no way to make it my...
  10. CANT REMOVE A DEFAULT APP

CANT REMOVE A DEFAULT APP: Hi my Windows 10 default photo app has stopped working, I've tried to remove the app to reload, but it won't let me. I don't know how to access any of my photos now. can anyone help...