Windows 10: Removing the lock screen when Windows is started

Discus and support Removing the lock screen when Windows is started in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Using Windows 10 v1607, how do I remove the lock screen when Windows is started? Thanks Bye 72539 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by balubeto, Dec 14, 2016.

1. balubeto Win User

Removing the lock screen when Windows is started

Hi

Using Windows 10 v1607, how do I remove the lock screen when Windows is started?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Dec 14, 2016

2. windows spotlight picture stuck issue

i have applied a picture on lock screen still when i start the pc it shows the windows spotlight pic. what should i do to remove the pic?

PRANITWATH, Dec 14, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, try Winaero's tweaker (free).

dalchina, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Removing the lock screen when Windows is started - Similar Threads - Removing lock screen

2. Removing locked screen photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing locked screen photos: Why is it so difficult to remove locked screen photos from Windows 10? It shouldn't be so difficult! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-locked-screen-photos/b6445ba6-ce13-497c-ba11-6ca71b95e9ea
  3. Remove 'Lock screen'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove 'Lock screen': My computer signs in without a password, but when it goes to sleep the lock screen appears - and I want to get rid of it. I've been to Settings> Power and Sleep and Lock Screen but couldn't find any suitable settings. Looking forward to solving it... Thanks....
  4. Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HariSin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm30gg/stuck_in_lock_screen_when_i_start_the_laptop/
  5. Lock screen on start up

Lock screen on start up: Earlier in the afternoon my fiancé was using the laptop it was working fine. Went to get on the laptop this evening and it’s asking for a password or pin number and we’ve tried everything that we know of when it comes to pin numbers or passwords and cannot get past our...
  6. Remove lock screen language

Remove lock screen language: I went to Korea few month ago, so I’ve installed the language on my laptop. After coming back to France I found the new input language on my desk computer too. I didn't need it anymore, so I deleted it. After some days I've understood that I need to uninstall it from my...
  7. Remove lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove lock screen: I want to remove the annoying lock screen, I don't have touchscreen and there is really irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-lock-screen/5f78474a-b086-416a-9ace-e132a83117b0
  8. Remove login screen when computer starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove login screen when computer starts: Hi all, I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 (refresh) and it asked me to create a PIN to login. It worked fine using the PIN but I tried to remove this login screen to access directly to my desktop once I turned the computer on. Tried the netplwiz approach as I saw...
  9. Lock screen to Start Menu

Lock screen to Start Menu: How do I get the computer to go from the Lock screen directly to the Start screen, without going to the Desktop first ? 53575
  10. Start screen removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Start screen removal: How do I get 10 to boot direct without going through the start screen and requiring me to input a password every time. I'm the only one using this computer as administrator. 37453