Windows 10: Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings?

Discus and support Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove these "sign in" things? [img] 138286 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zerowalker, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings?

Is there a way to remove these "sign in" things?

Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings? [​IMG]

:)

zerowalker, Aug 10, 2019

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings?

1. Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings? - Similar Threads - Removing Sign suggestions

2. How to remove the suggested in "Windows Update"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the suggested in "Windows Update": HI everyone who read this post, I have a question about Windows Update. How I can remove the suggested in "Windows Update" like the picture below:...
  3. How to remove the suggested in "Windows Update"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the suggested in "Windows Update": HI everyone who read this post, I have a question about Windows Update. How I can remove the suggested in "Windows Update" like the picture below:...
  4. How to remove the suggested in "Windows Update"

in Cortana
  5. Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects: Just as the title says.. Can we get have a transparency/opacity setting for 3D objects? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d-suggestion-transparency-setting-for/2bd5b238-83ee-42ef-9fe5-ef88bf02bcfa
  6. Removing Sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Sign-in: I am selling my DELL Latitude and want to remove the sign-in so the next user will be able to use it. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-sign-in/3ba89e79-1130-4f00-a218-6cea9fa8631a
  7. Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: The lock screen offers suggest/links for additional information about the picture shown on the lock screen. How do I turn these off? Also recently Windows now displays ADVERTISING about it Microsoft points, this is unwanted, how do I turn this off. it is annoying,...
  8. Sign-In Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign-In Settings: Hi Everyone, I sent in my Dell XPS for repair and took off the sign in password as instructed by running netplwiz in the search bar and unchecking requirements for a password. Now that I have my computer back I re-checked the box however, in the windows settings I can't...
  9. internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.: How do I turn off word spelling suggestions on internet? and in chat rooms the first letter I type does not come up on the mess box misspelling the word. Don't know if problem is related but only does it when the word suggestion box pups up. Very frustrating. thanks for any...
  10. Settings / account “suggestions” added

Settings / account “suggestions” added: Hey guys! Just a question, I’m settings / accounts I switched my local account to a Microsoft account.. it asked me to verify my account, which I did and now I can see suggestions in accounts. I don’t know if I’m making sense maybe I can post a screenshot, is this new?...