Windows 10: Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10"

Discus and support Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear MSCA I would like to know why there are no tools to remove accounts from the settings window and where are these tools?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10"

Dear MSCA

I would like to know why there are no tools to remove accounts from the settings window and where are these tools?

:)

Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 27, 2019
  3. zooburner Win User
    Skype Removing old unused accounts

That's good

Users have for years been asking for a way to delete old accounts, the only way was to remove personal information and not log in again. But it still linked you to other accounts even when you removed personal information.

zooburner, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Wenhold Win User

Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10"

How to remove the unused old device from account?

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. This does not resolve the issue to remove the unused/old device from Microsoft account. My old device is still in the list of devices in my account. That old device is already gone for recycle ages ago. So I need to see old device
    to disappear from the list of devices. Got it?

Wenhold, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10"

1. Removing Unusable Accounts from "Insider Win10" - Similar Threads - Removing Unusable Accounts

2. Account removal from WIN10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account removal from WIN10 laptop: Hi, im using my HP laptop with win 10 for school etc. and my brother used this laptop before me and he left his school account singed in kindahis account is used to acces office programs. He left this school a half year ago, but he knows password. Now when i want to use...
  3. Account removal from WIN10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account removal from WIN10 laptop: Hi, im using my HP laptop with win 10 for school etc. and my brother used this laptop before me and he left his school account singed in kindahis account is used to acces office programs. He left this school a half year ago, but he knows password. Now when i want to use...
  4. Account removal from WIN10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Removing unused account

Removing unused account: I asked this Q in Office365 forum they said its a W10 issue so post here instead. : I keep getting messages to fix my password and log in to company Office 365. I left the company some time ago, and using my own Office 365 ....... Under Settings > Email & Accounts it...
  6. Win10 Unusable Resolution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Unusable Resolution.: Earlier this year I bought and installed Windows 10 on a desktop computer and, up until 8/13/20, the computer had been running fine at a resolution of 1920 x 1080. On 8/12/20, windows forced and update on the OS. The next morning I turned my PC on and it finished installing...
  7. Remove a work account from Win10

Remove a work account from Win10: I am trying to remove a work email account from Win 10. I have followed the instructions and clicked on the account and then manage, but the company has closed the account and I can't sign into it. Is there another way to remove this account? Thanks and Regards, Paul...
  8. remove unused additional account without acces

remove unused additional account without acces: Hi, I have on my private computer an old company windows account. I do not have the password anymore as I left the company. I cannot delete this account without logging in. I was looking into this but;...
  9. Removing unused user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing unused user accounts: I created an extra account on my computer to help solve a Windows 10 problem, on the advice of someone at MS or in the MS Community. The problem is gone, but the extra account remains. We didn't discuss how to delete the account, but it appears in File Manager but not under...
  10. Skype Removing old unused accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Removing old unused accounts: At Skype, we take account security and safety very seriously. Periodically, we review old unused accounts and remove them to prevent them falling in wrong hands and to prevent possible misuse. Over the next few weeks, we will be removing some accounts which were created...