Windows 10: Removing unwanted box on home screen

Discus and support Removing unwanted box on home screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My home screen has a permanent unwanted box in bottom right corner with "Something went wrong" written in it. Unclickable. How do I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarmelMcGeragle, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Removing unwanted box on home screen

My home screen has a permanent unwanted box in bottom right corner with "Something went wrong" written in it. Unclickable. How do I remove it?

:)

CarmelMcGeragle, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Alan298 Win User

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen
    I is always there irrespective of what program I am using
    Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it
    I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not shown any problem
    When I try to print the screen the box doesn't show so I have attached a photo showing it
    Any advice on what it is and how to remove it would be appreciated

Alan298, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Removing unwanted box on home screen

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Removing unwanted box on home screen

1. Removing unwanted box on home screen - Similar Threads - Removing unwanted box

2. How to remove unwanted ad on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unwanted ad on Lock Screen: Using Win 11. I have suddenly got an advert across the bottom of the Lock Screen. I use a photo from my photo library on the Lock screen and the 'get fun facts etc' option is not enabled. I cannot find any other suggestions for removing the ad - have I missed an option...
  3. How to remove unwanted ad on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove unwanted ad on Lock Screen: Using Win 11. I have suddenly got an advert across the bottom of the Lock Screen. I use a photo from my photo library on the Lock screen and the 'get fun facts etc' option is not enabled. I cannot find any other suggestions for removing the ad - have I missed an option...
  4. Unwanted message removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted message removal: How do I stop getting this website to show up on my desktop?https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-insider/build-expirationI have already upgraded to 11 and this is annoying.Jack...
  5. Unwanted message removal

Unwanted message removal: How do I stop getting this website to show up on my desktop?https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-insider/build-expirationI have already upgraded to 11 and this is annoying.Jack...
  6. Unwanted Text Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted Text Box: When I am using Microsoft Edge, a text box that says "Enter your search term" is always in the middle of my screen, no matter what page I navigate to. Can anyone help me figure out how to get rid of it? For reference, I have taken a screen shot of a page with the box. Thank...
  7. Remove Unwanted Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Unwanted Keyboard: Hi, I've been looking around how to deal with it but answers are about using Control Panel, in which the options have been removed. So here is my keyboards: [ATTACH] I want to remove both English Canada . However, there is no such keyboard in my settings: [ATTACH]...
  8. Removal of unwanted folders

Removal of unwanted folders: Removal of unwanted folders One of my setups has recently fallen victim to some misbehaving software that had undesirable contents installed on the D drive which is used for personal data. "Apps and features" was able to remove these, but attempts to delete the folders left...
  9. unwanted software removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unwanted software removal: Hi Team, I can see lot of versions of same software is installed in the system. Which one is correct and which one is needed I am not sure. I need some tool to remove the unwanted software ; as my system takes long time to load and kills my harddisk read. one more...
  10. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen: I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program I am using Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unwanted transparent box on screen windows 10