Windows 10: removing unwanted gmail addresses

Discus and support removing unwanted gmail addresses in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Guys I am still finding unwanted gmail addresses in Google mail. I was helped on here before and I did get rid of many, just need to obliterate... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by frenchman96, Aug 16, 2020.

1. removing unwanted gmail addresses

Hi Guys

I am still finding unwanted gmail addresses in Google mail.

I was helped on here before and I did get rid of many, just need to obliterate the balance.

W10

PS. I should have been clearer, my address is XYZ but if/when I want to send mail to myself, in the "to" row, this appears frenchma96xyz you will see the n has been left off and that is the one I want to remove.

:)

frenchman96, Aug 16, 2020

2. Cleaning up gmail contacts

Hi Guys

I did a google asking how to remove unwanted gmail contacts and when list opened, I went to the 3 lined (hamburger) menu and deleted the unwanted ones.

BUT, when I open gmail/compose/To and type in any letter, I still get lots of addresses I have previously used.

Would welcome advice.

W10

frenchman96, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Tom Acord Win User
    How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?

How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses from my "contact" list?

Tom Acord, Aug 16, 2020
  4. removing unwanted gmail addresses

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

removing unwanted gmail addresses

1. removing unwanted gmail addresses - Similar Threads - removing unwanted gmail

2. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** going directly to gmail trash not inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** going directly to gmail trash not inbox: i went through my filters numerous times can't find anything close to a match..changed to tracking to yahoo mail..no problem..any ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-directly-to-gmail-trash-not-inbox/c3581646-dcf6-4ea2-8df9-82b4740af308
  3. How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications: Notifications setting is set OFF for all Gmail notifications yet I constantly receive one asking to all allow Gmail to open email links. I am unable to stop that notification and the Gmail support instruction steps do not make any change at all. Windows 10, 21Hi, Edge...
  4. How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications

How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications: Notifications setting is set OFF for all Gmail notifications yet I constantly receive one asking to all allow Gmail to open email links. I am unable to stop that notification and the Gmail support instruction steps do not make any change at all. Windows 10, 21Hi, Edge...
  5. Gmail IP address question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  6. Gmail IP address question

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  7. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  8. GMail address

GMail address: How can I show my GMail address when sending email from Microsoft email? I merged Gmail with Microsoft email, however when I send an email it does not show my GMail address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-address/82ade453-131e-4d62-b539-e32359827dbf
  9. How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?: How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses from my "contact" list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-unwanted-unused-email-addresses/83cc8f65-e7a5-406a-83f8-479fe7a478e9
  10. How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10?: I have a number of unwanted email addresses that I would like to remove. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-unwanted-addresses-from-addresses-in/43ab12bf-a79b-48a9-9c21-330d652c17af