Windows 10: Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

Discus and support Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaAron1, Oct 5, 2021.

1. JaAron1 Win User

Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application Genshin Impact. How to solve this? I've tried solving it using Task Scheduler, but every time I tried running the task I get the error in the Task Scheduler "The requested operation requires elevation 0x800702E4". Can the User Account Control password pop-up be removed for a specific app for a non-admin user, even though

:)

JaAron1, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

1. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User - Similar Threads - Removing User Account

2. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  3. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  4. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  5. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  6. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  7. User Account control pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account control pop up: When I click on my google browser icon in toolbar a UAC pop up ask if I want to let app make changes to computer Yes or No Why? I did not have to do this until a few days ago. What is making this happen?...
  8. Password prompt for User account control pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password prompt for User account control pop up: Is it possible to make windows 10 ask for an admin password to install a program in place of just the yes or no options in the user account control popup?...
  9. User Account Controls - pop up screen removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Controls - pop up screen removal: Running Windows 10 v.1809 Can anyone advise me please – I’ve spent the last three hours trying to solve my problem, looked at umpteen tutorials but still getting nowhere. Basically I am trying to remove the UAC pop up screen that appears EVERY time I try do run ANYTHING on...
  10. User Account Control will not change in non-admin accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Control will not change in non-admin accounts: I have changed the UAC in my (Admin) account to turn it off. I have accounts for 3 other people, regular user accounts. On those regular accounts, if you try to start several of the games I have installed (LOTRO, Neverwinter, etc.) UAC stops the game from loading, asks if...