Windows 10: removing volume slider pause/play notification

Discus and support removing volume slider pause/play notification in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I'm watching a YouTube video and I raise/lower the volume a notification pops up at the top left of the display. How do I make it so it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarryD, Feb 2, 2020.

1. HarryD Win User

removing volume slider pause/play notification

When I'm watching a YouTube video and I raise/lower the volume a notification pops up at the top left of the display.

How do I make it so it doesn't appear?

Windows 10 Home 1909

:)

HarryD, Feb 2, 2020

2. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome
    though. So when I press pause, the most recently started sound source stops playing.

It's driving me nuts, please help me remove it.

removing volume slider pause/play notification 6894db0a-7ae3-4050-a5ad-11c15d2db442?upload=true.png

EliseyOzerov, Feb 2, 2020
  3. No Audio Slider & Notification Center

Just did a clean install of 10162, but now when I click on the volume control or notification icons nothing happens. The volume works, but I must right click the volume icon and open the volume mixer to control the volume. There is no audio slider. The notification center doesn't do anything, whether I right or left click it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

waltersfield, Feb 2, 2020
  4. removing volume slider pause/play notification

No Audio Slider & Notification Center

I had run Auslogics Registry Cleaner after install and it messed up my system.

waltersfield, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

removing volume slider pause/play notification

1. removing volume slider pause/play notification - Similar Threads - removing volume slider

2. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  3. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  4. volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  5. volume slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  6. volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox: Is there anyway to get of this dialogue box that pops up whenever I adjust the audio on my computer?It is located in a VERY inconvenient place that just so happens to be where the bookmark bar on many web browsers and where the homepage button is on many websites.I have seen...
  8. Sound plays while the volume adjustment slider is open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound plays while the volume adjustment slider is open: Since this morning whenever I open the volume slider an alarm sound starts playing automatically. Because I want to adjust the volume of the thing I'm currently listening to this is obviously rather annoying. I cannot find any information about this only so I was wondering if...
  9. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome though. So when...
  10. volume slider

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume slider: I can see the speaker on the left of the taskbar next to the Time, Date & Year, but when I click it or right click it nothing happens. This happened after the last win10 update a few days ago. Any help will be appreciated. Thnks...