Windows 10: removing windows 10 pro from laptop and installing windows 10 home because i have a product...

Discus and support removing windows 10 pro from laptop and installing windows 10 home because i have a product... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help removing 10 pro & installing 10 home is that possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DEBMARTIN2, Sep 4, 2020.

1. removing windows 10 pro from laptop and installing windows 10 home because i have a product...

I need help removing 10 pro & installing 10 home

is that possible?

:)

DEBMARTIN2, Sep 4, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 4, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

removing windows 10 pro from laptop and installing windows 10 home because i have a product...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

removing windows 10 pro from laptop and installing windows 10 home because i have a product...

1. removing windows 10 pro from laptop and installing windows 10 home because i have a product... - Similar Threads - removing pro laptop

2. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  3. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  4. I have a Windows 10 Home product key, but my PC has Windows 10 Pro installed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a Windows 10 Home product key, but my PC has Windows 10 Pro installed.: Where can I get an official Windows 10 Home installation? I have tried using the media tool but it has no option to downgrade to Win10 Home....
  5. I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...

I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...: I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an error 0x8007007B and I cant contact my organization supports since i bought this from an online page selling a desktop pc and now I have on my screen at right side bottom corner that...
  6. Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home

Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home: Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-installed-but-i-have-key-of-windows/a8f7c6e3-1205-4a4b-8b5c-713e2f20816a
  7. Customizing a laptop. I have the option of getting windows 10 home/pro 'installed +...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customizing a laptop. I have the option of getting windows 10 home/pro 'installed +...: Question is in the title, cheers and I appreciate any help or advice! submitted by /u/Mahmoudh10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq2o72/customizing_a_laptop_i_have_the_option_of_getting/
  8. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...
  9. windows 10 home product key being denied because of previous windows 10 pro installation

windows 10 home product key being denied because of previous windows 10 pro installation: I thought I had a valid windows 10 pro key and apparently do not. I purchased windows 10 homeat recommendation of sales support but Microsoft is still trying to apply it to pro. I dont want or need pro. how do I get my pc to uninstall pro so I can start fresh with my new...
  10. Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product

Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product: I have an issue with my windows 10, that was original and the license and key to activate them worked perfectly. But when I had to have maintenance done on my computer, the idiots at the shop installed Windows 10 pro. This wasn't my wish and wasn't supposed to be done. Now...