Windows 10: Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care

Discus and support Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; there is no way there are removing windows backup, no way. wow. let me guess, another instance where not one person sees an issue with this? huh? how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 3dc33297-40a7-4db5-ba14-c, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care

there is no way there are removing windows backup, no way. wow. let me guess, another instance where not one person sees an issue with this? huh?

how does this not prove that this entire time, 4 years i have been correct this whole time!

they at windows and microsoft do not care. removing windows backup is the final proof. they add so much **** we do not want nor need and remove backup, a dire critical feature that every computer is dependant on? are you kidding me right now?

* Original title: 4 years of fighting, 4 years of saying MS does not work nor do they care and I was right the whole time.

:)

3dc33297-40a7-4db5-ba14-c, Dec 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 29, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 29, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care

1. Removing Windows Backup is proof that Microsoft doesn't care - Similar Threads - Removing Backup proof

2. Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care: So my microsoft acc got hacked a month ago, i contacted support 2 days after the hacking happened. Microsoft support said they can only delete it. I said do it and they didn't delete the account. Now i just wanna play minecraft but i can't because microsoft is conneted. I...
  3. Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care: So my microsoft acc got hacked a month ago, i contacted support 2 days after the hacking happened. Microsoft support said they can only delete it. I said do it and they didn't delete the account. Now i just wanna play minecraft but i can't because microsoft is conneted. I...
  4. I need help and microsoft doesn't care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help and microsoft doesn't care: I've been looking for the chat, email or a phone number to talk to someone with a brain in the security area. Mt account has been hacked 2 weeks ago and I need help now. Not tomorrow NOW!...
  5. I need help and microsoft doesn't care

I need help and microsoft doesn't care: I've been looking for the chat, email or a phone number to talk to someone with a brain in the security area. Mt account has been hacked 2 weeks ago and I need help now. Not tomorrow NOW!...
  6. proofing in mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    proofing in mail: Hello, I regularly write emails in different languages and would like to have proofing for the different languages each time as well. Is there a way to quickly change between the different languages for the proofing? I already downloaded my preferred languages in the...
  7. Why doesn't Microsoft remove Backup and Restore (windows 7) in Control Panel as Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Microsoft remove Backup and Restore (windows 7) in Control Panel as Windows 7...: As windows 10 is reliable and secure OS on the Planet. But, Why Microsoft not remove Backup and Restore (Windows 7) Feature in Control Panel? Soon, Win 7 will be expired on January 2020. Therefore, I suggest Microsoft to remove and delete Backup and Restore (Windows 7)...
  8. Diarium Proofing

Diarium Proofing: I originally had proofing on my Right Click on the mouse buit since I changed color scheme it has disappeared. I have checked my Microsoft Word Proofing and all is ok so is the app not recognising the proofing due to code error when having changed color scheme ?...
  9. Multi-Language usage: Microsoft has no clue. . . or doesn't care...

Multi-Language usage: Microsoft has no clue. . . or doesn't care...: I claim: Microsoft has no clue how people use their systems when it comes to dealing with multiple languages! Or they don't care.. I am using my computer frequently in different languages, mostly English and German, sometimes even mixed in the same document or even the...
  10. Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016: Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016 [img] [img] Source and download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=52668 51448