Windows 10: Removing windows to put it back on to fix wifi connection?

Discus and support Removing windows to put it back on to fix wifi connection? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I just got my laptop from ibuypower.com and they told me to remove windows 10 and reload it to make my wifi to work again. question 1 is that going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesMurzyn, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Removing windows to put it back on to fix wifi connection?

So I just got my laptop from ibuypower.com and they told me to remove windows 10 and reload it to make my wifi to work again. question 1 is that going to work. I just got the free intel software and downloaded that, will I still have that on the computer or will that be gone? currently making a usb key......

:)

JamesMurzyn, Apr 4, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 4, 2019
  3. wifi connection

Hi Karloi, Andrea,

Experiencing issues with WiFi connection may have something to do with the device driver, the WiFi switch may be turned off, or possible that the wireless adapter has been disabled. To help us determine what may have caused this problem, we suggest running
    the Network troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshoot and click it in the search result.
    • In the right pane, click Network Adapter.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information about fixing WiFi connection issues, please see:

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Removing windows to put it back on to fix wifi connection?

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Removing windows to put it back on to fix wifi connection?

1. Removing windows to put it back on to fix wifi connection? - Similar Threads - Removing put fix

2. Put Public wifi sign up gpages BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Put Public wifi sign up gpages BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE: The hell is wrong with you people? What the hell is WRONG with you people, YOU DESERVE THE **** LAYOFFS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-public-wifi-sign-up-gpages-back-to-the-way/792b0010-ce11-4fca-bd8d-ab14e2fe5ba7
  3. Put Public wifi sign up gpages BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Put Public wifi sign up gpages BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE: The hell is wrong with you people? What the hell is WRONG with you people, YOU DESERVE THE **** LAYOFFS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-public-wifi-sign-up-gpages-back-to-the-way/792b0010-ce11-4fca-bd8d-ab14e2fe5ba7
  4. recovery put windows 7 back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery put windows 7 back: After a recovery from windows 10 professional, I got windows 7 profesional back.How do I get back to Windows 10 ?The mediacreation tool doens't work.I got errorcode: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000I can't find any windows 10 isoMy system doesn't meet the requirements for windows 11...
  5. recovery put windows 7 back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery put windows 7 back: After a recovery from windows 10 professional, I got windows 7 profesional back.How do I get back to Windows 10 ?The mediacreation tool doens't work.I got errorcode: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000I can't find any windows 10 isoMy system doesn't meet the requirements for windows 11...
  6. wifi disconnecting strangely and not able to connect back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi disconnecting strangely and not able to connect back: 1. WIFI is getting disconnected and becoming globe sign in right corner task bar 2. then i am trying to connect it manually its connecting sometimes sometimes not.3.i went to manage know networks and forget and then connected now its working.4. but soon it will disconnect...
  7. Fix wifi connection issue in windows 10

Fix wifi connection issue in windows 10: I am not able to connect with my wifi in windows 10 after recent 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-wifi-connection-issue-in-windows-10/01172b54-d457-4f26-af24-29c53285f94f
  8. Put it back the way it was

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put it back the way it was: I don't like the new way it does not work for me so put mine back. If I wanted to change I would have clicked on the stupid ad you kept putting up But! i didn't did I. You had no right to change my page after all it's my account "YES" so put it back NOW.........
  9. Wifi connection lost after windows update, wifi connections are removed from windows menu,...

Wifi connection lost after windows update, wifi connections are removed from windows menu,...: The wifi connection was removed from the windows 10 menu, under network connections after a "windows update". This is an ongoing problem, . The wifi connection, disappears for a number of days then re-appears....
  10. how to remove edge and put back ie11

in Browsers and Email
    how to remove edge and put back ie11: ok, so I upgraded??? to win 10, now my ie11 is not to be found. how do I remove this edge and put back my ie 11? 16483